Tank T71 guide World of Tanks
Review video guide tank T71 World of Tanks
The light tank T71 is an experimental seventh-level American tank, which, as the name implies, belongs to the class of light tanks . Thanks to its remarkable driving performance, good viewing radius and fairly powerful drum cannon, it is one of the best light tanks in the game.
Initially, the tank belonged to light tanks of level 6, but with the patch 0.8.2 it was moved to level 7.
The crew of the T71 tank includes the Commander (aka Charger and Radio Operator), a driver and gunner (also acting as a Charger).
The main advantages of the T 71 tank are its excellent driving performance, or rather a successful combination of speed (64 km / h) and maneuverability (56 g / s), which allows it not only to quickly enlighten the necessary territory, but also to maneuver while leaving the shelling.
Thanks to the powerful drum gun 76 mm Gun T185 (damage - 150/150/185), which has good penetration (175/220/38) and a high rate of fire (rate of fire - 11.25, reduction speed - 2.3 s), it poses a great threat to poorly armored vehicles. Also, this gun is characterized by good accuracy - with a skillfully pumped carriage and a patched player, it beats almost without misses (0.39 m / 100m).
The tower with a better view (400 m) allows you to spotlight enemy equipment in time and transmit the necessary information (communication range - 745) to your art.
In principle, this tank has all the shortcomings of its class - this is a weak reservation, especially at the stern of the hull and a low level of strength (CP).
How to ride the T71 in the World of Tanks random
The battle tactics for T71 can be divided into several categories:
- Active firefly - for lovers of adrenaline and active fighting, this option is best suited, because this tank allows you to fully feel the speed of the game. It is recommended not to go too deep into the territory of the enemy, since a powerful view will allow them to be kept at a distance, while highlighting them. The best option is to make circles near the enemy’s base and places of the enemy’s possible deployment. When firing, it is recommended to retreat, while using the maneuverability of the tank.
- Passive firefly - for those who are too lazy to travel a lot and constantly dodge enemy shots, this option is recommended. Do not forget about the camouflage of the tank and the shelter in the form of buildings and hills.
- Support tank - T71 can well cope with the tasks of the ST , namely to conduct a battle as part of a medium tank unit. The main goals are the art and lungs of the enemy, which will be nice to receive after your shots. However, again, do not forget about your driving performance and take advantage of your speed and maneuver.
- The liquidator - after waiting at the calculated positions (appears with experience and team advice) the appearance of the enemy, you can easily knock him out, thereby depriving the enemy art of the eye. Otherwise, you can arrange a good chase after him if you do not forget to install additional equipment (see below).
It is recommended to use a standard equipment package on the tank:
- Gasoline or manual fire extinguisher
- First-aid kit
- Repair kit
In the case of gasoline and a fire extinguisher, you should choose it - if you expect your tank to be fired and accidentally catch fire, take a fire extinguisher. If you want to speed up your car a little - then choose gasoline.
It is recommended to install the following types of equipment on the tank:
- Enlightened optics - standard for all types of games. Adds an extra 40 meters of view.
- Vertical aim stabilizer - will help you with active shooting and pursuit of enemy scouts.
- Improved ventilation - will increase your combat effectiveness. It is especially recommended for those whose crew is not pumped.
- Camouflage net - recommended for passive fireflies (provided that your crew will have the Masking skills pumped).
- Stereo tube - recommended for passive fireflies, will further increase your visibility and allow you to stay at a safe distance from the enemy. It will help bring the viewing radius to almost 500 meters (and this is a decent distance!)
- Reinforced aiming drives - will also help you conduct targeted shooting, including on the go. It will reduce the speed of information to 2 seconds, which is very important during active actions or pursuit.
T71 disguise ourselves and attack
See also guides for other tanks: