Business partnership - Electronic schoolboy diary.
Dear readers of the site shram.kiev.ua, 1dnevnik.ru is pleased to offer you an interesting idea of business, we are looking for representatives for the creation of a large network of branches of the Electronic Shkolnik Diary across Russia and the CIS.
Possible investments: from 100,000 rubles to 900,000 rubles.
Approximate income from 60,000 rubles to 300,000 rubles a month.
Return on investment - from 2 to 4 months.
To start a business it is enough to have an active position and desire to work. No specific knowledge is required. All you need to know in this matter is we will tell you and train. Your task is to connect and install the School's Electronic Diary in your city. At the moment, almost all schools are aware of this system and understand that the connection of such systems is encouraged at the Administrative level.
This is a free niche for business - competition is minimal , there are only a few private companies involved in the local connection of single schools. The number of cities where there are such a system in schools so far can be counted on the fingers.
We are just starting this business, and therefore we need representatives in the regions of the Russian Federation and other countries. Our task is to connect the maximum number of schools in the shortest possible time.
Our program is a system for interaction between schoolchildren, their parents, teachers and school and city administration, via the Internet and SMS.
The program features such functions as:
1) View ratings and comments.
2) View homework.
3) Viewing visits and absenteeism.
4) Viewing school-wide events
5) View parent meetings.
6) SMS alerts.
7) Interactive form of communication between teachers and parents.
8) View all sorts of statistics and ratings of pupils and subjects.
Functions are constantly added and upgraded. More information about the program on our website www.1dnevnik.ru
In this business there are two types of income:
1) Income for connecting schools.
2) Further maintenance. (Subscription fee + additional services).
Our mission is to create a portal at the level of Vkontakte or Odnoklassniki, with the target audience: schoolchildren, their parents, teachers.
We see the achievement of this mission in two stages:
1) Recruitment of representatives in Russian and CIS cities from March 2009 to December 2010.
2) Rebranding the site and the company. Creation of a single information portal. Introduction of new services, systems and advertising campaigns through the established network of representative offices.