Business Partnership - Electronic diary of a schoolboy.
Dear readers of shram.kiev.ua, 1dnevnik.ru is pleased to offer you an interesting business idea, we are looking for representatives to create a large network of branches of the Electronic Diary of a Schoolboy throughout Russia and the CIS.
Possible investments: from 100,000 rubles to 900,000 rubles.
Approximate income from 60,000 rubles to 300,000 rubles per month.
Return on investment - from 2 to 4 months.
To start a business, it is enough to have an active position and desire to work. It is not necessary to have any specific knowledge. All you need to know in this matter - we will tell you and teach you. Your task is to connect and install the electronic diary of a student in your city. At the moment, almost all schools are aware of this system and understand that the connection of such systems is encouraged at the administrative level.
This is a free niche for business - the competition is minimal , there are only a few private companies involved in the local connection of individual schools. The number of cities where schools have such a system so far can be counted on the fingers.
We are just starting this business and therefore we need representatives in the regions of the Russian Federation and other countries. Our task is to connect the maximum number of schools in the shortest possible time.
Our program is a system for the interaction of students, their parents, teachers and the administration of the school and the city, via the Internet and SMS.
The program features such as:
1) View ratings and comments.
2) View homework.
3) View visits and absenteeism.
4) View school-wide events
5) View parent meetings.
6) SMS alerts.
7) An interactive form of communication between teachers and parents.
8) View various statistics and ratings of students and subjects.
Features are constantly being added and modernized. More information about the program on our website www.1dnevnik.ru
In this business, two types of income are available:
1) Income on connecting schools.
2) Their further service. (Subscription fee + additional services).
Our mission is to create a portal at the Vkontakte or Odnoklassniki level, with a target audience: schoolchildren, their parents, and teachers.
We see the achievement of this mission in two stages:
1) Recruitment of representatives in the cities of the Russian Federation and the CIS from March 2009 to December 2010.
2) Rebranding the site and company. Creation of a single information portal. The introduction of new services, systems and advertising campaigns through the established network of representative offices.