The organization of a dealer enterprise for the sale of shell rock.
Today we are considering information on how to become rich and satisfied by working with building materials.
First, we'll figure it out, with which it is easier to work, with what is harder, and with which it is better not to contact at all.
The market for building materials is quite large. It includes (in a simplified version) materials directly for the erection of buildings and materials used for finishing. The latter immediately sweep aside. Cheap ones are too small, they do not earn much, expensive ones require a special contingent who can afford them, and from my own experience I know that the wealthiest people are scraping the discounts for the poor. Going out of the next phish "furniture" area there is a feeling that he did not communicate with the owner of the restaurant in which the borsch dish costs 400 UAH, but with a beggar with a porch in front of which there is an insoluble problem - to buy bread or a pair of socks. Therefore, immediately go to the materials for the erection of buildings.
This includes: Materials for roofing works (carpentry, slate ...); reinforced concrete products (beams, floor panels); cement, sand and others like them; wall materials.
So, in order.
1. Materials for roofing works. As a rule, these materials are produced in sufficient quantities, or imported from abroad by large and small enterprises of all types and colors and information about their exact location is available to any client on the Internet. Comparative characteristics and advantages of some types of materials in relation to others are very relative and controversial and proving to the client why it is necessary to purchase this metal tile, and not that - the language can be erased.
2. Reinforced concrete materials. We certainly need everyone, but again, to find on the Internet companies that manufacture them is not so difficult, but even if they were exclusive and rare, still they have so little to build a house that they can not think much about big earnings.
3. Cement, sand. They need a lot, but the problem is that they are in absolutely free sale on any prom. market, and if they are offered from sand quarries, sand is still sold for tons, not pieces, and not a lot on the ton.
4. There are wall materials , and they are already interesting for making money. Of the basic in the construction, bricks of all types are used, from silicate to facing, foam blocks, aerated concrete, shellfish (shell rock).
* Bricks are manufactured and sold by factories, you can access them through the Internet. The plant is a fairly large organization with a developed vertical management. In order to work peacefully with the plant, it is necessary to conclude an agreement on dealerships, which in itself is not very convenient. In addition, not all the factories go for it. they have their own marketing departments, you also have to immediately register SPD, pay taxes accordingly, once a year spit after talking to the pension fund. In general, not yet earned you can already rake in full.
* All this applies to foam / gas blocks. We will not even talk about the absence of any environmental friendliness of this product (but we keep it in mind as the buyer at the moment is not at all the same in which house his children will live), moreover, factory blocks are used mainly in monolithic- frame construction; require an ideally verified foundation. If you make a mistake in making a geodesy and sweeten it with a blunder when laying the foundation, the foam / gas block wall will send a fervent greeting to the builder in the form of a crack throughout the structure.
If someone after the reading has a passionate desire to work with these materials, I will give direct phones of factories that are ready to cooperate.
And, finally, a shell, but here more.
Houses made of shellfish account for 70% of the total number of buildings in most of the settlements, especially in the northern regions, which indicates its popularity, and therefore, its prospects. There are several reasons for this.
Firstly , the average annual temperature in the premises of the shellfish during construction in a stone and a half fluctuates between 15 - 22 C. This is due to the presence of the so-called capillary grid in the stone, which can not be repeated in the factory blocks.
Secondly , unlike the foam / gas block in the case of deformation of the foundation (I'm not talking about a half-meter distortion), the shell absorbs and saves the wall from cracks, which is very important, because 90% of the shellfish is ordered not by professional builders, but by private persons, i.e. ordinary peasants who wanted to make an extension, warehouse, house, kuren, etc. As a rule, they do not attract specialists, and, if they are attracted, in part. Everything is basically done by oneself, i.e. mistakes are possible.
Thirdly , shell rockets are sold not in tons, not in cubes, but in blocks, which makes it possible to make up to 10 to 70 kopecks for each block, while in the car there are 1800 blocks, occasionally 1500. And if you take into account that the cars a month leave 12 to 20, its profit is not so difficult to calculate, it is from 3-5, to 13-15 000 UAH. per month.
Fourth , to order a stone, you need to turn to the quarry, and here - the opamp. A quarry is not a factory, not a shop, it's a simple pit, which has no office, no internet, no site, in general, nothing.
A person is registered as SPD, or LLC, buys equipment, rents a rock, opens it and begins to cut a stone, but in order to sell it to him as the air needs people who have constant access to a computer can provide daily posting of ads on the sale of shellfish.
And here we come to the essence of business for which neither an office, nor registration in government bodies, nor staff is needed, only a home computer, Internet connection and mobile phones are needed to receive calls.
How to organize a dealer business for the sale of shellfish:
1. Contact with the Crimean quarry.
Why Crimean? Crimean Rakushnyak is the most affordable for money, in addition, it is the most quoted on the market. Buyers even from the most deaf villages are interested in what kind of stone is Crimean or not. In general, frankly, there is no difference. It's just that in the Crimea, according to geological measures, the sea discovered shell-like layers relatively recently. This is considered a positive thing. There's nothing to be done. But this does not in the least hinder us from working.
So, the first point, as I said, is to contact the Crimean quarry.
You call and say that you would like to give customers to buy a stone, and ask at what price the quarry can give you a stone. Immediately I say that the price is 1.80 - 1.90 UAH. for the block is a good price. More is an overpayment, and if the career offer is less (1.50, 1.70 is a gibbet.) This means that the quarry has developed a wall and it has gone "sand," a stone that is falling apart, and to quit his quarry somehow wants. This is not worth it. with the buyer will be "gemora" above the roof and in most cases it will simply send this car ..., and the quarry will then make a claim to you because this is your client.
2. After agreeing with a career , enter the Internet. You open any search engine - Yandex, Google, which one you like, and enter various options for queries containing words - rakushnyak, shell rock, buy, sell, Crimean (for example: selling a shell, buying a Crimean shell, etc.). The search engine gives you links to bulletin boards. Create a folder on your computer, which you take out all the links from the first page of the search engine. Continue to enter different options for requests, until you get 20 - 40 links with normal boards, on which you can post ads. (Normal, because not all the links that are placed on the first page of the search engine will be displayed on the boards, some will give out the sites of different organizations.).
3. Having selected the appropriate links , write the advertisement: "Sell, sell, and. etc. shellfish, shell rock ... ». In general, create an announcement in free form. You specify your contact information: phone, name, soap, some may not call you, but write, but mostly call.
4. Register on selected bulletin boards and place your ads. If you register, it will be easier to post ads, because on some sites it will be possible to declare simply to update one mouse click without re-placement. And if you work through Mozilla, then the placement will take about 10 minutes, because auto-saving works there with a bang.
Another nuance: When you log into the bulletin board, fill out the ad placement form, create another folder and carry the link with the open form of the ad. Do so with all the links. If in the future you open this link, the page will be opened immediately on the form of the advertisement, which will only be filled out. No need to re-enter sections, subsections, etc.
Then you will be called by customers.
Note: With all of the above and below mentioned wisdoms, you will be introduced when you call into careers. They know that a person who wants to be a dealer does not understand not in work not in stone, so they will always be in touch to answer all the questions that you will have in the course of the work. I write all this so that you have the information before your eyes, as an instruction that you can always read.
So, the order of work:
1. Talk with the client:
· Precise populated point of unloading (this is necessary to calculate mileage and price formation);
· Quantity (again affects the price), min. quantity in the car 1500 pcs., max. 1800 blocks;
· Grade of stone: M 15, 25 or 35;
· The date on which the client wants to receive the stone;
2. The order of payment.
After the car is put on loading in the quarry, the client travels to Pravex Bank and, with the help of Pravex-Telegraph service, transfers a part of the amount that will be agreed (on average 50%) to the name that will be indicated to him. Next, the code of the transfer is reported and the car leaves.
When the car comes to the customer, it unloads its stone and gives the driver the rest of the money.
* Unloading on site is made by the customer and at his expense. So everywhere. If the quarry will carry loaders across Ukraine, the price of a stone will be huge.
Price, for each order is considered anew. How to correctly calculate the price of a stone, you will be told by phone.
* Delivery time of the stone is 2 - 3 days, for example: today ordered, tomorrow the loading of the car, the day after tomorrow (usually in the morning) the car comes to the customer.
* And one more nuance: For the client YOU WORK IN THE CAREER, YOU ARE NOT A MEDIATOR. In a career this will always be confirmed, if necessary. they are interested in you.
* All can work regardless of gender, and age. in his career there is a post-dispatcher, and dispatchers there are both men and women. (Regarding age, it is desirable, of course, that there are 19-20 years, there is no upper threshold.).