Ways to determine IP in chat rooms
Ways to determine IP in chat rooms- Learn IP with the help of a sniffer (read below)
- To ask to send a letter (such as a photo or something like that ....) and see in the letter
- Suggest a talk on Ace
- Call on my pag and see IP in statistics, as a service I recommend http://hotlog.ru/: many opportunities, as there are statistics on IP-addresses.
-Sometimes the IP-address is written in the html-code of any frame, for example in a frame with a list of those present at the moment or even in hidden frames ...
What are private messages?A little about the private ... To everyone saw only what he should see, on the server for him a page with messages is dynamically generated. Often this address spells out a nickname with a password, sometimes just a set of characters that is generated when you enter the chat, and each time can be different. This set can be: ID, SID or otherwise, it is the user ID in the chat, it is generated at the beginning of the session and is canceled at the end, so after the connection is disconnected, it will not be possible to use the old identifier ... To find out your ID in the chat, it is necessary to look address of the page with messages (right-click on messages and select properties). if you know the ID of the other user or the full address of the page generated for him, you can see its copy ... And the address of this page and the identifier (if any) of the user we learn using the help of the sniffer.
How the sniffer works: If you execute in any way a sniffer, the server executes a script (the sniffer program) and writes the result to the log
[Sat 11:31am] ( my_id ) xxx.188.193.177 [ http://antichat.ru/ faq_chat.shtml ] Ie. in the log are written IP and the address where the link to the sniffer is. Accordingly, if you insert a link into the message flow in the chat, then anyone who clicks on it will leave its ID (my_id), IP and HTTP_REFERER in the log. my_id is needed in order to understand who exactly came by your link and who is not, and HTTP_REFERER is the address where the person came from, in it, it is precisely his address of the page with messages, it can also be the user's ID in the chat, eg:
[Sat 11:41am] ( my_id ) xxx.188.193.177 [http://www.chat.***.ru/cgi-bin/refresh.cgi?id=" DEU37EHQWU89892 "&refresh="21"] Sometimes ID is recorded in the html-code of the list of those who are in the chat.
If all of the above happened, then most likely you can send a message on behalf of this user, change the color of the nickname, press "exit" you just need to enter the identifier in the saved form of sending messages.
Ban or how to throw out of chatsAdministrators do this:
1. The ban on entering the user with the given name (or deleting the registration) is the simplest-just change your nickname (you can even make it exactly the same as it was with a short hyphen)
2. Blocking through cookies. The admin assigns a special code to the cookies on the user's machine - it's also solved simply - delete the chat cookie from the C: \ WINDOWS \ Cookies directory (if you do not know which cook to remove, safely remove everything, there will be no big trouble)
3. The saddest thing is IP blocking. Blocking can either a specific IP address or the entire subnet. But this problem is solved. If you have a dialect, then try to split and get hooked again. In this case, your dynamic IP address will change, and you will be able to enter the chat. However, if you have a selection (ie a static IP address) or an admin banned the entire subnet of your ISP, the only way is to use a proxy / soks server or anonymizer. On this site a lot of information on this issue.
How to throw out of the chat if you are not an admin:
- Register this nickname (if it is not registered)
- Send to the page with malicious code that attacks the user's computer.
- Substitute (read below) ... and throws the admin ))
- If the chat uses identifiers, then learn it, go under it in the chat and press the "exit"
- Find the password of the user
- Find the admin password )
We substitute in the Chat:
In order to chat on behalf of any registered user, you just need to replace some English letters of nickname with Russian ones ) Truth in some chats it does not roll )
Java ChatsJava chat, this is a chat written in the Java language (due to the versatility of this language it will be understandable to users of different OSes - Windows 9x / NT, Unix, MacOS). Examples of Java-chats are Yahoo! Chat and Volano. The chat itself represents an applet that interacts with the server. The difference between Yahoo! Chat and Volano is the extent to which the client depends on the applet. Yahoo! Chat (chat.yahoo.com) downloads its applet to you almost completely (you can check - in the Windows \ Downloaded Program Files directory will be the file Yahoo! Chat 1.2) and then downloads small modules from the server for downloading. Thus, the chat takes up a whole page of the browser, but this does not affect the speed. Among the most remarkable features of Yahoo! Chat - the ability to express emotions (for this there is a special bookmark emotions) as well as the ability to go after the user in another room. The disadvantage of this type of chat is the need to go to the main page every time and gradually choose the room you want to go to, and for this you need to register with Yahoo !.
The second kind of Java chat is represented by the Volano class (addresses). This is the fastest chat on the net (which is officially recognized). It is a dynamically loaded applet, which you only need to download once per session - but it is not saved on your PC. The advantage of it is that it is installed, i.e. Volano is just a program for the server. An example of a Russian-speaking Chat server such as Volano is Mirror (www.zerkalo.com). To participate in the chat Volano does not require any registration - and therefore its capabilities are much broader than that of other similar applications. Also, it is possible to be simultaneously under different names in different rooms. If you suddenly want to "talk to yourself", i.e. be in the same room under two different names - for this you have to use 2 different browsers, say Internet Explorer and Netscape, at the same time.