Ways to determine IP in chat rooms
Ways to determine IP in chat rooms- Learn IP using a sniffer (read below)
- Ask to send a letter (like send a photo or something like that ....) and look in the letter
- Suggest to talk about ace
- Call on your page and see IP in statistics, I recommend http://hotlog.ru/ as a service: there are a lot of opportunities, there are also statistics on IP addresses.
-Sometimes, the IP address is recorded in the html-code of a frame, for example, in a frame with a list of those present at the moment or even in hidden frames ...
What are private messagesIt is a little about privatah ... That everyone saw only what he should see, on the server for it the page with messages is dynamically generated. Often a nickname with a password is written in this address, sometimes just a set of characters that is generated when entering a chat, and each time can be different. This set can be called: ID, SID or otherwise, this is the user ID in the chat, it is generated at the beginning of the session and is canceled at the end, so after the disconnection you can’t use the old ID ... the address of the page with the messages (right-click right on the messages and select properties) Ie if you know the ID of another user or the full address of the page generated for him, you can see a copy of it ... And we will know the address of this page and the identifier (if any) of the user with the help of a sniffer.
How does the sniffer work: If you execute a sniffer in any way, a script will run on the server (sniffer program) and write the result to the log
[Sat 11:31am] ( my_id ) xxx.188.193.177 [ http://antichat.ru/ faq_chat.shtml ] Ie in the log are recorded IP and the address where there is a link to the sniffer. Accordingly, if you insert a link into the message flow in the chat, then everyone who clicks on it will leave his ID (my_id), IP and HTTP_REFERER in the log. my_id is needed in order to understand who exactly came from your link and who is not, and HTTP_REFERER is the address where the person came from, it’s exactly the address of the page with messages, it can also be the user ID in the chat, eg:
[Sat 11:41am] ( my_id ) xxx.188.193.177 [http://www.chat.***.ru/cgi-bin/refresh.cgi?id=" DEU37EHQWU89892 "&refresh="21"] Sometimes ID written in the html-code list of those who are in the chat.
If all of the above happened, then most likely you can send a message on behalf of this user, change the color of the nickname, click "exit" You just need to enter the identifier in the saved form of sending messages.
1. The ban on the entrance to the user with the given name (or deletion of registration) - the simplest thing is to simply change your nickname (you can even make it exactly the same as it was with a short hyphen)
2. Blocking through cookies. The admin writes a special code to the user’s machine on the user's machine — it’s also easy to solve — delete the chat cookie from the C: \ WINDOWS \ Cookies directory (if you don’t know which cookie to remove, feel free to delete everything, there’s no big trouble)
3. The saddest thing is IP blocking. Both a specific IP address and the entire subnet can be blocked. But this problem is solved. If you have a dialup, then try to unlock and connect again. In this case, your dynamic IP address will change, and you can enter the chat. However, if you have a dedicated server (that is, a static IP address) or the administrator has banned the entire subnet of your provider, then the only way out is to use a proxy / socks server or anonymizer. On this site a lot of information on this issue.
How to throw out from the chat if you are not admin:
- Register this nickname (if not registered)
- Send to the page with malicious code that attacks the user's computer.
- Substitute (read below) ... and throw out admin ))
- If the identifiers are used in the chat, then find it, enter the chat under it and click the "exit" button
- Get user password
- Find admin password )
Substitute in chat:
In order to talk in the chat on behalf of any registered user, you just need to replace some English letters of the nickname with Russian ) However, in some chat rooms it does not roll )
The second type of Java chat is represented by the Volano class (addresses). This is the fastest chat on the network (which is officially recognized). It is a dynamically loaded applet that needs to be downloaded only once per session - but it is not stored on your PC. The advantage of it is that it is installable, i.e. Volano is just a server program. An example of a Russian-speaking Volano-type Chat-server is “Mirror” (www.zerkalo.com). To participate in the Volano chat, no registration is required - and therefore its capabilities are much wider than those of other similar applications. Also here is the ability to be simultaneously under different names in different rooms. If you suddenly want to “talk to yourself”, i.e. to be in the same room under two different names - for this you have to use 2 different browsers, say Internet Explorer and Netscape, at the same time.