One easy way to check your health in 1 minute
A test (from the word eng. Test - “test”, “verification”) or test is a way of studying the underlying processes of a system by placing the system in different situations and tracking the changes available to it for observation.
We all know how important it is to monitor the well-being of loved ones and especially our own. But few of us like to go to the doctors or consult on our problems. We at Shram.kiev.ua have learned a simple way to check your health without leaving your home that anyone can try.
Take an ordinary spoon and pass it over the entire surface of the tongue, moistening it with plenty of saliva.2
Put the spoon in a transparent bag and place under a bright light: sunny or from a lamp.3
After 1 minute, check the spoon.
A clean spoon without stains and an unpleasant odor - there are no problems with the health of internal organs.
If there is a smell:
- Putrid, sharp - problems with the lungs or stomach;
- Sweet - diabetes is possible;
- Ammonia - kidney problems.
If there are stains:
- White or yellow with a thick coating - disturbances in the thyroid gland;
- Violet - bronchitis, poor blood circulation, elevated cholesterol;
- White - the presence of a respiratory infection;
- Orange is a kidney disease.
Remember that this method is informational in nature and does not replace the advice of a doctor.
Via positivemed.com & adme.ru & wiki
In Chinese medicine, they say that language is an extension of the heart, so everyone needs to monitor its condition.