Black circles under the eyes. Causes of appearance? How to remove circles under the eyes?
Black circles under the eyes - this is a significant indicator that something is unsuccessful in the human body. This phenomenon is explained by the fact that the skin that surrounds the eyes is very thin and sensitive. Therefore, a change in its color to a darker side indicates a problem more often than an aesthetic rather than a medical one.
Visually determine a defect, like black circles under the eyes, is easy. The skin of the lower eyelid becomes very thin and darkens a few tones. However, you will not be able to meet a person with absolutely black circles under your eyes. The epidermis in this place can acquire a variety of shades: from greyish-pink to blue-violet, and in some cases also yellow-brown.
The causes of the appearance of black circles under the eyes
The most common opinion about the cause of the appearance of black circles in the periorbital zone is lack of sleep and non-observance of the regime of the day. Indeed, this phenomenon occurs quite often, but sometimes the answer lies in more serious health problems.
In order to recognize them and start treatment in time, all possible causes of black circles under the eyes should be taken into account!1
The splitting of hemoglobin can provoke the appearance of black circles under the eyes even without previous trauma. It is known that the area under the eyes is permeated with tiny blood vessels - capillaries. However, they are so narrow that to move along them red blood cells (erythrocytes) are required to become in a row, one after another, and in some cases even divide into two parts. Sometimes the capillary does not withstand such pressure and bursts. The blood is in the subcutaneous space of the eye. In this there is nothing dangerous, the body copes with this situation on its own. However, the very process of resorption and utilization of the released blood is accompanied by the formation of black circles. The gradual disappearance of the bruise after the impact occurs in the same way, but it is under the eyes that they can be formed and without any trauma;2
Allergic reaction to environmental stimuli . The allergy itself can not provoke bruising, but it causes itching and irritation in the eye area. The person begins to rub them hard, causing the delicate skin to be traumatized, and the capillaries penetrating it burst, releasing blood. This explains the appearance of black circles and bags under the eyes for allergies;
Excessive exposure to the sun can trigger the appearance of black circles under the eyes. It is the tan in this case that causes their occurrence. This is explained by the fact that during the exposure of ultraviolet rays to the human skin, the body begins to produce melanin for the purpose of protection. The longer the irradiation time, the more melanin is produced, and the closer it is to the upper layers of the epidermis. Since the skin under the eyes is the thinnest, it is there that the sunburn is visible in the first place. Therefore, after a long stay in the sun, a person on his face often develops "black glasses";4
Such common causes as insufficient rest and irregular daily routine do not directly lead to the formation of black circles under the eyes. However, they become more visible. The thing is that at a time when the body is experiencing excessive loads, for a number of reasons the skin becomes paler. It is against this background that the circles under the eyes look darker, creating a visual effect of chronic fatigue;5
Age is another natural cause of the appearance of black circles under the eyes. Similar changes in the periorbital area are due to the fact that the skin there becomes thinner than the older person. This problem is especially noticeable in women during the period of extinction of sexual functions;6th
Often, black circles can be seen in pregnant women, as well as in girls during regular menstruation . This is due to the same pale skin in a stressful situation for the body. Then the dark circles that always exist under the eyes become almost black;7th
Unbalanced nutrition and a lack of important microelements and vitamins , in particular, vitamin C, also sometimes lead to the appearance of black circles under the eyes;8
Chronic kidney disease . If in violation of the urinary system, a person appears black circles in the periorbital area, this indicates that the body suffers from severe intoxication. It arises because of the fact that the products of life are not completely excreted;9
Chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system ;
Pathologies of the pancreas ;eleven
Diseases of the respiratory system , leading to tissue hypoxia;12
The cold time of the year can cause darkening of the skin under the eyes. This is due to the fact that subcutaneous fat begins to melt under the influence of the climatic factor. Under the eyes, the fat layer is already very thin. Therefore, its disappearance is so noticeable, against the background of which the smallest capillaries penetrating the skin in this region become brighter;13
The use of alcohol and tobacco smoking contributes to the fact that all the vessels, including under the eyes, become thinner, brittle and brittle. In connection with this, the risk of their trauma and blood liberation increases;14
Various diets that lead to a sharp weight loss always turn out that black circles under the eyes become more noticeable. To aggravate the problem can also be the fact that the organism will certainly lack vitamins and microelements;15
Negative reaction to skin care products ;16
Lack of iron in the body , that is, a pathological condition such as iron deficiency anemia;17th
Stressful situations , increased nervousness, excessive psychoemotional excitability.
How to remove black circles under the eyes?
In order to remove black circles under the eyes, you need to find out the cause of their occurrence. All further actions to eliminate the defect will directly depend on this. In the event that the cause is a disease of internal organs, not a single cosmetic product will be able to help. It is compulsory to undergo a complete examination and a course of treatment to eliminate pathology.
In the case when black circles under the eyes are not associated with the disease, cosmetic procedures and pharmacy products can come to the rescue!1
Lipolyfting . This technique helps effectively fight black circles under the eyes. Its essence lies in the fact that the periorbital region is injected with the human own fat cells, thickening the subcutaneous fat layer. The result is seen almost instantly, but it is short-lived. Over time, the procedure will have to be repeated. This is the main drawback of this;2
Lymphatic drainage . Another modern cosmetic procedure that can help remove black circles under the eyes. It is carried out with the help of a special device that affects the problem areas of the skin with microcurrents. This leads to an improvement in blood circulation and promotes resorption of the black circles;3
Mesotherapy is another effective way to make black circles under the eyes less noticeable. In this case, a special preparation stimulating cellular regeneration is administered to the skin with the help of a thin needle. Cosmetologists note that the end result will depend directly on the individual characteristics of the body and on its response to injections;4
Cosmetic products . In order to make black circles less noticeable, you need to use special cosmetic products sold in the pharmacy. These include nutritional and moisturizing creams designed to care for sensitive skin around the eyes. Penetrating into the inner layers of the epidermis, they contribute to an early resolution of hemoglobin, thereby quickly eliminating a person from black circles under the eyes. In addition, such creams allow strengthening the walls of the capillaries, making them less brittle, which is an excellent prevention of hemorrhages in this place in the future. The moistened skin of the eyelids will not dry out, it will have fewer wrinkles, which means that it will become more resistant to external factors. Together, this will get rid of black circles under the eyes and prevent their appearance in the future.
Prevention of black circles under the eyes
With regard to preventive measures aimed at preventing the emergence of black circles, then the following rules can be attributed to those!1
Rest should be full. If a person sleeps less than seven hours a day, black shadows under the eyes will become much more noticeable against the background of pale skin;2
The mode of the day, that is, the habit of getting up, going to bed, taking food and being awake at the same time, is a guarantee that the body will be in a tonus, and therefore black circles around the eyes will not appear;3
In the case when professional activity is connected with the constant presence of a computer monitor, it is necessary to make an interruption every hour. At this time, you can just sit with your eyes closed, make a set of gymnastic exercises. This will relieve tension from the eyes and not injure the delicate skin under them with constant rubbing;4
The more a person spends in the fresh air, the better his blood is saturated with oxygen. This helps the red blood cells to move more actively through the vessels, including under the eyes. If there is no possibility of long-term stay in the open air, as often as possible to ventilate the room;5
To wash on waking is best of all with cool water. It is useful to wipe your face with ice cubes. This helps to strengthen the blood vessels. Before going to bed it is useful to do contrastive washing. For this purpose it is convenient to use two basins filled with water of different temperatures;6th
The food should be as balanced as possible. Only in this way it will be possible to maintain the vessels in a tone and to avoid their ruptures;7th
It is important to get rid of bad habits, if any;8
If possible, avoid stressful situations;9
If you expect a long pastime in the sun, you should take care to protect your face from the negative effects of ultraviolet rays. To do this, you need to use special sunscreen, wear glasses with dark glasses and wide-brimmed hats;10
It is not recommended to apply to the skin of the face, let alone the eye area, low-grade heavy and fatty creams. They can only damage the sensitive skin of the lower eyelids, and not protect it, and in adulthood - cause sagging and the formation of bags;eleven
To prevent and eliminate black circles, it is important to start the day with a facial massage. Thus, it will be possible to improve blood flow, improve skin tone, accelerate the process of hemoglobin breakdown;12
In order to remove black circles under the eyes, caused by disturbances in the work of the body, it is necessary to visit the doctor regularly and undergo a full course of treatment as necessary.
There is a gymnastic complex of exercises that helps to relax the muscles of the face, relieve fatigue from the eyes and improve circulation in the eyelids.
These simple actions will help you in the shortest time to get rid of black circles under the eyes, caused by the tension of the visual apparatus!1
It is necessary to sit up straight and alternately raise the eyeballs up and down. Thus the head should remain motionless;2
Without turning your head, you need to look first to the right, then to the left. It is important that only the muscles that regulate eye movement are involved;3
Looking should try to draw various geometric shapes. You can, as an option, drive them on the contour of furniture or other surrounding objects;4
It is necessary to tighten the eyelids tightly, leave them in this state for a few minutes, then relax without opening the eyes. Repeat three times;5
In the end, it is recommended to close your eyes, and on top of them put your hands in a way so that the eyelids feel the heat emanating from your hands.
This complex of exercises should be performed daily, depending on the degree of strain of vision and the severity of the black circles present under the eyes.
To remove the black circles under the eyes that were formed as a result of trauma, cold will help. It must be applied to the damaged area within the first hour after the impact.
The causes of dark circles under the eyes of men
Bruising under the eyes rarely disturb men as much as women. Having found dark circles under the eyes, the girls are likely to immediately try to hide them with the help of cosmetics, find out the cause of the appearance and get rid of bruises. A man may not pay attention to the darkening of the skin around his eyes, without considering it a problem. Meanwhile, the point here is not at all aesthetics. Dark circles under the eyes of men and women can be symptoms that signal diseases of the body. So do not ignore their appearance.
Blue circles under the eyes of men - not always a sign of health problems. In some cases, the blue under the eyes is due to the individual characteristics of the person (for example, a small amount of subcutaneous retina). The effect of dark circles also appears in men with deeply set eyes. In general, the close arrangement of blood vessels to the skin, which causes the effect of darkening the skin around the eyes, is not a signal of a poor state of the body. Many men have bruises under their eyes appear with age, as the skin thinens.
Bruises under the eyes appear as a consequence of the following factors:
- Lack of proper sleep. In this case, bags under the eyes may also appear. After a good rest and normalization of the regime of the day, blackness under the eyes should sleep.
- Smoking, alcohol and other bad habits. Nicotine accelerates the aging process and helps darken the thin skin of the eyelids. Excessive consumption of alcohol contributes to the lack of oxygen in the tissues of the body and the violation of blood circulation.
- Incorrect food. Insufficient amount of trace elements and vitamins in the body leads to a violation of blood circulation.
- Work at the computer, in which there is an overexertion of the eyes. This leads to the inflow of blood to the eyelids, as a result of which the enlarged vessels shine through the thin skin.
- Stress and depression. Black circles under the eyes of men can be an individual reaction to stress, in which an increased amount of cortisol is released. It leads to an increase in the volume of blood, as a result of which a capillary rupture can occur.
- Dehydration. Insufficient water intake leads to the drying and thinning of the skin.
- Exposure to sunlight. Thin and sensitive skin around the eyes reacts faster to the action of ultraviolet. With age, this sensitivity is expressed in pigmentation.
- Disturbance of blood circulation. One of the most common - vegetative-vascular dystonia.
- Injuries. Under the influence of mechanical impact (impact), a rupture of the blood vessel occurs, which causes blood to enter the subcutaneous space.
- Diseases of the eyes are inflammatory. In addition to circles under the eyes, there are tearing, itching, inflammation.
- Diseases of internal organs. Bruises under the eyes can be symptoms of various diseases of the body. How to determine what exactly is signaled by the darkness around the eyes, is written below.
Circles under the eyes of men as a consequence of a lack of useful elements
- The lack of zinc leads to a disruption in the metabolism and functioning of the immune system, which, in turn, can cause blue under the eyes.
- Vitamin K is involved in blood clotting, and therefore is very important for normal blood circulation and a healthy complexion.
- Lack of vitamin A accelerates the aging of the skin.
- Vitamin C strengthens the walls of the vessels and prevents their damage.
- Vitamin E fights free radicals and helps maintain the normal structure of the skin.
With a lack of any of these vitamins and trace elements, men can develop dark circles under the eyes.
Blue around the eyes as a symptom of diseases of the body
- Red-brown circles under the eyes indicate problems with the cardiovascular system.
- Yellow or yellow-orange shade of bruises speaks of liver and biliary system diseases. Hyperpigmentation in this case is associated with the accumulation of toxic substances in the body, including the increase in the amount of bilirubin. This pigment, which is part of the bile, and causes a yellow tinge of bruises. Circles under the eyes are not the main symptom of liver disease, but in combination with other signals indicate a disease.
- Blue circles combined with edematous eyelids can be a consequence of problems with the kidneys and the urinary system of men. As a rule, with kidney diseases, circles under the eyes are accompanied by swelling (due to fluid retention in the body). In case of problems with the kidneys, bruises appear in the morning, but as the disease progresses, they remain throughout the day.
- Dark brown and bronze circles under the eyes indicate chronic adrenal insufficiency (Addison's disease).
- Rhinitis, which is common in men who smoke, can also be the cause of circles under the eyes.
- Circles under the eyes may appear in diabetes mellitus. Its consequences can be diseases of the kidneys, retina of the eye and blood vessels, which lead to the appearance of bruises under the eyes.
- When anemia, bruises under the eyes do not disappear even after a good rest. The skin becomes pale and on its background the shadows under the eyes appear darker.
How to remove circles under the eyes of a man
To finally get rid of circles under the eyes, first of all it is important to determine their cause.
- You need to treat the disease, but not a symptom, so if you suspect that bruises are a consequence of health problems, it is important to consult a doctor right away.
- To remove bruises under the eyes, caused by lack of sleep, dehydration or malnutrition, normalize the lifestyle and diet. Sleep for 7-8 hours, enough clean water and a balanced diet will help get rid of dark circles, and improve the overall condition of the body.
- If the bruises are caused by bad habits, stop using alcohol and smoking cigarettes.
- With bruises caused by overexertion of the eyes working on the computer, try to rest more from the monitor. Do five-minute breaks. It is useful to take such breaks gymnastics for the eyes.
- It will help to remove blue under the eyes massage with ice cubes. The cooling effect has a beneficial effect on blood vessels.
Via 7ya.ru & ayzdorov.ru & wiki & Alekseyeva Maria Yurievna, physician-therapist