The body of the ancient god: a program of training with own weight
Physical exercises are elementary movements composed of motor actions and their complexes, systematized for the purposes of physical development.
Physical exercises were formed on the basis of movements and actions borrowed from the labor, everyday, military activities of man (running, walking, jumping, throwing, lifting weights, swimming, etc.) and organizationally methodical took the form of gymnastics, light and weightlifting, and sports games, sports tourism, etc. Various combinations and systems of physical exercises make up the content of sports, are part of the physical education programs in various educational institutions.
Return to the origins: download the muscles with classical exercises with your own weight. A flexible system of training is built on a series of 5 exercises.
- Purpose: a set of muscle mass.
- Program Type: Full Body.
- Level of preparation: initial.
- Days per week: 4.
- Equipment: no.
- Target audience: men and women.
All these newfangled fitness gadgets, advertised training programs and magic tablets can easily turn your head, especially if you plan to bring the body to shape or make this shape even more ideal. They vying to promise you the relief cubes of the press in the shortest possible time, without giving any serious argumentation.
Athletes and soldiers of ancient Greece created the most athletic, muscular and strong bodies in the documented history without the help of any "quick solutions." Of course, they did not have an endless stream of temptations in the form of fast food and Xbox, but their bodies were simply stunning, and they demonstrated real miracles of strength, endurance and endurance.
What was their secret? How did they manage to forge mythological bodies with a relatively small amount of food and complete absence of food additives, not to mention the fact that gyms were not even in the project at that time?
They bet on training with their own weight. Yes, this is not the most revolutionary idea, but it was unfairly pushed back, leaving for physical education classes in high school and people who want to "pull up the figure" before the beach season.
Exercises with body weight, especially when there is an effective program, give serious results both in weight gain and in weight loss. They can develop muscles, burn fat and turn your body into a faultless machine. Do not believe me? Do you think that training with your own weight is too easy, easy and, therefore, ineffective? Then work on this program while traveling, during the rest period from the gym, or if you just want to shake up a little and try something new.
Storm own weight
How to train properly:
- Each exercise should be done 1-2 times a week.
- You pass each complex without rest between exercises.
- Work on the program at least 4 weeks, or while traveling, or while you are away from the usual training equipment.
- Perform dynamic stretching before each workout.
- At your discretion: complete the training session with a cardiovascular exercise - at an average pace or VIIT at your choice.
- Complex giant-set - these exercises are performed without rest, one after another. After the rest of the complex, rest for 1 minute.
- Repeat each complex 2 to 5 times, depending on the training experience and the level of preparation.
- Do 10-20 repetitions in the exercise, try to progress at each workout.
- Push-ups: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Pull-ups: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Push-ups or push-ups "folding knife": 3 sets of 10 reps
- Push-ups with a narrow stop: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Horizontal pull-ups: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- One-foot climbing: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Jumping with squats: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Walking with attacks: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Lifting the legs in the vise on the crossbar: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Sprint on the street or on a treadmill: 3 sets of 1 min.
- Push-ups with raised legs: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Horizontal pull-ups with a wide grip: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Push-ups on the uneven bars: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Pull-ups with a back grip: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Planck: 3 sets of max. min.
- Jumping on the box: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Squats on one leg (without a bar): 3 sets of 10 reps
- Back attacks (without dumbbells): 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Sunset on the bench (without dumbbells): 3 sets of 10 reps
- Sprint on the street or on a treadmill: 3 sets of 1 min.
Recommendations for some specific exercises
Push-ups with raised legs
You can raise your feet to a bench or chair, but the body must remain stretched out into the string, and the abdominal muscles - strained. After completing the set, you can move your legs to the floor and continue the approach.
Horizontal pull-ups with a wide grip
Here you lie under the neck in Smith or in the power frame, put the neck at the level of the belt. You can pull up by placing your feet on the floor (beginners) or on the bench (middle level). The distance between the hands on the neck slightly exceeds the width of the shoulders. Stretch to the bottom of the chest, keep your back and legs straight, and the muscles of the press - strained.
Push-ups "folding knife"
They can be called push-ups for beginners. In the version of the "folding knife" you stand with your feet on the ground and bend only in the hip joints, so that your hands rest on the floor, and the buttocks are raised upwards (very similar to the asana "dog face down"). Perform movement, bending the arms in the elbow and shoulder joints (as a press above the head on the contrary), but do not bend your knees, and do not bend the hip joints even more.
The starting position is the same as in the horizontal pull-ups, only this time you take the vulture with a back grip (palms look at you) on the width of the shoulders. The body must be stretched from the head to the toe in the string. Tighten to the neck. Correct the height of the "crossbar" to change the difficulty level.
Squats on one leg
Be sure to push the front leg far enough forward so that the knee does not go over the socks. Try not to help yourself with the back leg (the one on the bench) during the ascent and never rest on the floor with the knee. Use as a guide a soft roller or stop for 3-5 cm before the knee touches the ground.
Jumping on the box
When jumping to the box, never jump to the ground. Always take a step back to avoid overloading your knees. In addition, if possible, to improve the safety of joints deal with soft or rubberized coatings.
Make sure that the step backwards is long enough, and the front knee does not go beyond the toe line. Moreover, if the attacks are a novelty to you, perform each repetition slowly, control the movement and master the correct technique for its implementation.
Sprint on the street or on a treadmill
The distance and time of sprint races can vary depending on your level of training and experience. If you are a beginner in the sprint, start with the intensity and duration, at which you can comfortably finish the exercise, and then gradually complicate the task, increasing the speed and duration of the races.
Author: Brad Borland via dailyfit.ru