The body of the ancient god: a training program with its own weight
Physical exercises - elementary movements, composed of them motor actions and their complexes, systematized for the purposes of physical development.
Physical exercises were formed on the basis of movements and actions borrowed from labor, household, military activities of a person (running, walking, jumping, throwing, lifting weights, swimming, etc.) and organizationally and methodically took shape in the form of gymnastics, light and weightlifting, mobile and sports games, sports tourism, etc. Various combinations and systems of physical exercises make up the content of sports, are included in physical education programs in various educational institutions.
Go back to basics: swing your muscles with classical exercises with your own weight. A flexible training system built on a series of 5 exercises.
- Purpose: a set of muscle mass.
- Program type: full body.
- Level of training: the initial.
- Days per week: 4.
- Equipment: no.
- Target audience: men and women.
All these new-fangled fitness gadgets, advertised workout programs and magic pills can easily turn your head, especially if you plan to bring the body into shape or make this form even more perfect. They vigorously promise you embossed press cubes as soon as possible, without giving any serious arguments.
Athletes and warriors of ancient Greece created the most athletic, muscular and strong bodies in a documented history without the help of any “quick fixes”. Of course, they did not have an endless stream of temptations in the form of fast food and the Xbox, but their bodies were just amazing, and they showed real miracles of strength, endurance and endurance.
What was their secret? How did they manage to forge the mythological bodies with a relatively small amount of food and the complete absence of food additives, not to mention the fact that there were no gyms then even in the project?
They relied on training with its own weight. Yes, this is not the most revolutionary idea, but it was unfairly pushed back, leaving for physical education classes in high school and people who want to “pull up a figure” before the beach season.
Training with body weight, especially in the presence of an effective program, gives serious results both in weight gain and in weight loss. They can develop muscle, burn fat and turn your body into a trouble-free car. Do not believe? Do you think that training with its own weight is too easy, easy and therefore ineffective? Then work out on this program while traveling, while relaxing from the gym, or if you just want to shake it up a little and try something new.
Storm dead weight
How to train correctly:
- Perform each exercise 1-2 times a week.
- Pass each set without rest between exercises.
- Work on the program for at least 4 weeks, either while traveling, or while you are away from the usual training apparatus.
- Perform dynamic stretching before each workout.
- At your discretion: complete the training session with cardiovascular exercise - at an average pace or HIIT to choose from.
- Complex giant set - these exercises are performed without rest, one after another. After completing the entire complex, rest for 1 minute.
- Repeat each set from 2 to 5 times, depending on the training experience and level of training.
- Do 10-20 reps in the exercise, try to progress at each workout.
- Pushups: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Pullups: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Push-ups on hands or push-ups "folding knife": 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Push-ups with a narrow focus: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Horizontal pull-ups with reverse grip: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Lifting the socks on one leg: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Squat jumps: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Walking with lunges: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Lift legs in a crossbar: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Sprint on the street or on the treadmill: 3 sets of 1 min.
- Pushups with raised legs: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Horizontal pull-ups with wide grip: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Push-ups on the bars: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Pull up with reverse grip: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Planck: 3 sets of max. min
- Jumps on the box: 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Squats on one leg (without barbell): 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Lunges back (without dumbbells): 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Sunset on the bench (without dumbbells): 3 sets of 10 repetitions
- Sprint on the street or on the treadmill: 3 sets of 1 min.
Recommendations for some specific exercises
Pushups with raised legs
You can raise the foot on a bench or on a chair, but the body should remain stretched to the string, and the abdominal muscles - strained. Having completed the set, you can rearrange the legs on the floor and continue the approach.
Horizontal pull-up wide grip
Here you lie under the neck in Smith or in the power frame, set the neck on a belt level. You can pull up by putting your feet on the floor (beginners) or on the bench (intermediate level). The distance between the hands on the neck slightly exceeds the width of the shoulders. Hang on to your lower chest, keep your back and legs straight, and your abdominal muscles tight.
Push-ups "folding knife"
They can be called push-ups for beginners. In the “folding knife” version, you stand with your feet on the ground and bend only in the hip joints so that your hands rest on the floor and your buttocks are raised upwards (very much like the dog-face down asana). Perform the movement, bending the arms at the elbow and shoulder joints (like a bench press overhead), but do not bend the knees, and do not bend the hip joints even more.
The starting position is the same as in horizontal pull-ups, only this time you take up the neck with a reverse grip (palms facing you) shoulder-width apart. The body should be stretched into a string from head to toe. Pull up to the neck. Adjust the height of the crossbar to change the difficulty level.
Squatting on one leg
Be sure to push the front leg far enough forward so that the knee does not extend beyond the socks. Try not to help yourself with your back foot (the one on the bench) while lifting and never rest your knee on the floor. Use a soft roller as a guide or stop 3-5 cm before the knee touches the ground.
Jumps on the box
When performing jumps on the box, never jump to the ground. Always take a step back to avoid overloading your knees. In addition, if possible, for greater safety of the joints, work on a soft or rubberized coating.
Make sure that the step in the back lunge is long enough and the front knee does not extend beyond the toe line. Moreover, if the attacks are new to you, perform each repetition slowly, control the movement and master the correct technique of its implementation.
Sprint on the street or on the treadmill
The distance and time of the sprint runs may vary depending on your level of training and experience. If you are new to the sprint, start with the intensity and duration at which you can comfortably finish the exercise, and then gradually complicate the task by increasing the speed and duration of the races.
Posted by brad borland via dailyfit.ru