Freeze lemons and say goodbye to diabetes, tumors and obesity!
Lemon (lat. Citrus limon) - plant; a species of the genus Citrus (Citrus) podtriby Citrus (Citreae) family Rutaceae (Rutacea). Lemon is also called the fruit of this plant.
Surely you know that lemons have proven to be an excellent remedy against many diseases. But you may not be aware that frozen lemons bring even more health benefits.
Fruit pulp contains a significant amount of organic acids ( citric, malic ), pectic substances , sugars (up to 3.5%) , carotene , phytoncides ; vitamins - thiamine, riboflavin, ascorbic acid (up to 0.085%), rutin, flavonoids, coumarin derivatives, galacturonic acid, sesquiterpenes, hesperidin, eriocytrin, eridictiol . Seeds contain fatty oil and bitter limonin . Fatty oil is also found in branches and leaves (0.24%). Citronin glycoside was found in the cortex . The leaves contain 55-880 mg% vitamin C. The characteristic smell of lemon is due to the presence of essential (lemon) oil in various parts of the plant . The main components of lemon essential oil are terpene, α-limonene (up to 90%), citral (up to 6%), geranyl acetate (1%) .
Lemons freeze mainly for zest . After defrosting, the zest becomes softer and easier to eat.
Like most other fruits, a maximum of nutrients is concentrated in the skins of lemon, helping to regulate cholesterol levels, strengthen the immune system and prevent cancer. It also contains antimicrobial, anti-fungal and antibacterial substances.
Regular consumption of lemons leads to positive changes in the body.
We list their main advantages :
- reduce the risk of stroke;
- cancer prevention;
- strengthen the immune system;
- treatment and prevention of inflammation;
- antibacterial effect;
- relief of asthma symptoms;
- struggling with depression and anxiety;
- clean the kidneys and liver.
Studies have also shown that lemon peel is effective in combating more than ten different types of cancer, and may work better than traditional chemotherapy and radiation treatments.
Just add frozen lemons along with the peel to your smoothie and get a noticeable healing and prophylactic effect from the drink!
How to make lemon ice?
- Wash the lemons with cold running water, dry;
- Dip for a moment in apple cider vinegar to disinfect;
- Put in the freezer for 12 hours (overnight);
- In the morning, rub all frozen lemon - including the pulp, skin, and seed;
- Put the resulting mass in the ice tray and put it in the freezer;
- Use frozen lemon ice cubes whenever you think about them and enjoy the benefits of this natural medicine!