Be sure to get rid of these things before your next birthday
Somehow they gave me advice that every time I find myself starting to get very annoyed, I need to take a deep breath and start doing everything possible to let go of my anger. Today I urge you to do the same. Like today, you will never be again, so why waste time on stupid anger. It’s hard to accept, but it’s true. If there is a better day to start letting go of unnecessary experiences and stresses that you hold within yourself, then this day has already come.
1. Let go of what prevents you from smiling and developing - Life must be enjoyed, not endured. Follow the path that makes you move. You can always do something that makes you smile.
2. Get rid of all your knowledge that you have, you need to leave them behind - When we get older and wiser, we begin to understand what we need and what we must leave in the past. Sometimes, to leave is to take a step forward.
3. Let go of feelings that prevent you from developing fast enough - No matter how many mistakes you make or how slowly you develop, you are still far ahead of those who are not trying to do anything.
4. Get rid of the idea that you have something to lose - In the end, you don’t want to regret those things that you already did just like those things that you did not do when you had a chance. I would rather live a life overflowing with events than a life filled with questions "What if ...?" Don't you agree?
5. Stop worrying about the opinions of everyone else about your life - When you write the story of your life, remember, it does not look like reviews on the Internet, so do not let someone else hold your pen.
6. Get rid of the tendency to avoid problems - you cannot change what you refuse to face.
7. Get rid of all your empty complaints - If you don't like something, change it. If you cannot change it, change your attitude towards it.
8. Get rid of excuses - If you really want to do something, you will find a way to do it. If you do not want to do this, you will seek justification.
9. Get rid of laziness and routine - you cannot underestimate a person who always works hard. Be this person. In life, you get not what you want, but what you put your efforts into.
10. Stop making the same mistakes over and over again - you cannot make the same mistake twice. If you repeat it a second time, this is no longer a mistake; it is your choice.
11. Stop dreaming of excellence - If you really want to become a professional at something, drop the concept of excellence and replace it with the concept of endless fun exploration.
12. Stop believing that all the best is left behind - your life is not in the past, only your memories in the past. Your life is always right here and right now. Catch her! Decide for yourself that each of your experiences today will be an excellent basis for an even better tomorrow.
13. Stop thinking that you should always get what you want - Sometimes not achieving what you want can be an unexpected success for you.
14. Stop thinking that life is fair - If you expect the world to be fair with you, just because you are fair with it, you are deceiving yourself. This is the same as expecting a lion to not eat you, just because you did not eat it.
15. Stop thinking that others are doing something better than you - In truth, no one can achieve something easily, everyone has problems. If everyone told you about their problems, you would most likely quickly take your words back.
16. Release your expectations that pull you back - Your quality of life is always 10% dependent on what is happening to you and 90% on how you react to it.
17. Stop thinking that one day the right moment will come - you cannot live waiting for the right moment - it does not exist. You should dare to do this today, because life is too short to ask questions about what might be.
18. Stop feeling the need to always feel comfortable - If you want to influence your life, big or small, you have to get comfortable with what is inconvenient. Any development begins beyond the boundaries of your comfort zone.
19. Stop thinking that you should have known everything from the very beginning - you should not understand everything at once in order to move forward. Just do the best you can until you learn to make it even better. Once you learn how to do it better, you will definitely do so.
20. Stop considering success under the prism of “all or nothing” - Appreciate the gray area between the extremes of success and failure (travel, experience, etc.). And above all, never let success reach your head and failures reach your heart.
21. Release your mistakes - Do not carry your mistakes with you. Instead, put them under your feet and use them as steps that lead to success.
22. Stop letting your daily difficulties conquer you - Hard times often lead to greatness. Keep faith. It's worth it. The beginning of great things is always the most difficult.
23. Release Excessive Anxiety - Anxiety will not take tomorrow's problems away from you; it will take away your peace and opportunities today. Stop thinking like everyone else. Life is too short.
24. Stop Desiring Things You Don't Need - Don't Think About Their Cost. Think about their value. And remember: it is always easier to find wealth, needing little, instead of achieving very much.
25. Leave your ungrateful thoughts - Happiness never comes to those who do not value what they have. So be thankful today. Life is never perfect, it's just not bad.
26. Forget all your reasons why you should be unhappy - Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on what you have and find the reasons why you should be happy. A positive attitude changes everything.
27. Forget about all hypocrisy - For example, do not pray when it rains, unless you pray when the sun is shining.
28. Stop assuming other people are more “normal” than you are. The only normal people you know are the ones you don't know well.
29. Release the emotions that often prevail over you - Stay strong. Even when you feel that everything is falling apart, it is not. Take control of your emotions before they take control of you.
30. Forget about your intemperance - Never do something completely stupid just because you are temporarily upset.
31. Get rid of vile words - If you say that someone is ugly, it will not make you even a little prettier.
32. Stop superficially evaluating others - We never meet ordinary people in our lives. If you give them a chance, everyone will be able to show you something amazing.
33. Stop trying to change other people - In most cases, you cannot change people, and you should not try to do this. Either you accept who they are or decide to live without them.
34. Stop thinking that you are too cool to be kind - To be gentle and kind you need to spend a lot of energy. But you are much stronger than you think.
35. Stop being “too busy” to show your love - Devotion is hard to find. Trust is easy to lose. Actions speak louder than words. Tell your loved ones that you love them every day and prove it.
36. Get Rid of One-Sided Relationships - If someone really cares about you, he will not make you feel that you need to constantly fight for his attention.
37. Let those who have never come to your aid in difficult times - Remember that only during the most difficult periods in your life, you will be able to see the true face of those people who claim to care about you.
38. Get rid of negative influences - you cannot hope that you will feel good if you surround yourself with negativity. Be with those who reveal the best qualities in you without causing you anxiety.
39. Get rid of any self-hatred - Love yourself! Forgive yourself! Accept yourself!
40. Forget about any lies you’ve heard about not being attractive enough — There are more women in the world who suffer from anorexia and bulimia than those who struggle with breast cancer. Love yourself for who you are. You are already beautiful.
41. Stop trying to be someone else - Someone will always be more beautiful. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be younger. But they will never be YOU. And that makes you an interesting person.
42. Forget about the things that other people say about you - Try not to take to heart everything that others say about you. What they think and say is a reflection of themselves, not of you.
43. Forget petty conflicts - you cannot change how people treat you or what they think of you. You can always change the way you react to this and you can always choose those who will surround you.
44. Stop putting the needs of anyone above your own - Give as much as you can, but do not allow yourself to be used. Listen to the opinions of others, but do not lose your own voice.
45. Stop believing that everyone should be like you - You don’t need everyone to be like you. But remember, only because some people do not seem to care about you, do not forget about everyone else who really loves you.
46. Stop changing just to impress people - Never change just to impress someone else. Change only because it makes you better and leads you to a brighter future.
47. Forget about minor troubles in life - Do not let dumb little things break your happiness. True wealth is an opportunity to experience and appreciate every moment of life, whatever it may be.
48. Release Your Yesterday - Don't Let Yesterday Steal Your Today. Do not judge yourself in the past, you no longer live there. Release it, evolve and move forward.
49. Stop thinking that giving up means failure - Failure and moving forward are two very different things.
50. Stop thinking that it's too late to start all over again - Remember that it is always better to be at the bottom of the stairs you want to climb than at the top of the one you do not need.
Note: it is obvious that if your birthday is tomorrow, or next week, choose for yourself only a couple of items that you can work on right now, and set a goal to go through this whole list until your next birthday.
And finally: sometimes the most difficult thing is not to let go of something, but to decide to start all over again in some area of your life. This is the most difficult task we can face. If you cope with any of the above items, you will have a free path to the new beginning that you are looking for. Your current habits are simply broken and need to be repaired. When you trust broken habits every day, it is only a matter of time before you also feel broken.
Although, you do not have to choose such a path as described above. You can start walking on it today, which will instantly help you feel better, think clearer and live more efficiently.