Be sure to get rid of these things before your next birthday.
Somehow they gave me advice that every time I find myself starting to get very annoyed, I need to take a deep breath and start doing everything possible to let go of my anger. Today I urge you to do the same. So as today, you will never be again, so why waste time on stupid anger. It's hard to accept, but it's true. If there is the best day to begin to let go of unnecessary worries and stresses that you hold inside yourself, then this day has already arrived.
1. Release what prevents you from smiling and developing - Life must be enjoyed, not endured. Follow the path that makes you move. You can always do something that makes you smile.
2. Get rid of all your knowledge that you have, you need to leave it behind - When we grow older and wiser, we begin to understand what we need and what we should leave in the past. Sometimes, leaving means taking a step forward.
3. Release the feelings that do not allow you to develop quickly enough - No matter how many mistakes you make or how slowly you develop, you are still far ahead of those who are not trying to do anything.
4. Get rid of the idea that you have something to lose - In the end, you do not want to regret about the things that you have done just the same as about those things that you did not do when you had a chance. I would prefer to live a life overflowing with events than a life filled with the questions “What if ...?”. Do not you agree?
5. Stop worrying about the opinions of everyone else about your life - When you write your life story, remember, this is not at all like the reviews on the Internet, so don’t let someone else hold your pen.
6. Get rid of the tendency to avoid problems — you cannot change what you refuse to face.
7. Get rid of all your empty complaints - If you don't like something, change it. If you cannot change it, change your attitude towards it.
8. Get rid of excuses - If you really want to do something, you will find a way to do it. If you do not want to do this, you will look for an excuse.
9. Get rid of laziness and routine - you cannot underestimate a person who always works hard. Be that person. In life, you do not get what you want, but what you have put effort into.
10. Stop making the same mistakes over and over again - you can't make the same mistake twice. If you repeat it a second time, this is no longer a mistake, this is your choice.
11. Stop dreaming about perfection - If you really want to become a professional in something, drop the concept of perfection and replace it with the concept of endless fun research.
12. Stop believing that all the best is left behind - your life is not in the past, in the past only your memories. Your life is always right here and right now. Catch her! Decide for yourself that each of your experiences today will be an excellent basis for an even better tomorrow.
13. Stop thinking that you should always get what you want - Sometimes not achieving what you want can be an unexpected success for you.
14. Stop thinking that life is fair - If you expect peace to be just with you, just because you are just with it, you are deceiving yourself. It's like expecting a lion not to eat you, just because you haven't eaten it.
15. Stop thinking that others are doing something better than you - In truth, no one can achieve something easily, everyone has problems. If everyone told you about their problems, you most likely would quickly take your words back.
16. Release your expectations that pull you back - Your quality of life is always 10% dependent on what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
17. Stop thinking that sometime the right moment comes — you cannot live in anticipation of the right moment — it does not exist. You have to dare to do it today, because life is too short to ask questions about what could be.
18. Stop feeling the need to always feel comfortable - If you want to influence your life, big or small, you will have to get comfortable with what is uncomfortable. Any development begins outside your comfort zone.
19. Stop thinking that you should know everything from the very beginning - you should not understand everything at once in order to move forward. Just do the best you can until you learn to make it even better. After you learn how to do it better, you will definitely do so.
20. Stop looking at success under the “all or nothing” prism - Appreciate the gray area between the extremes of success and failure (travel, impressions, etc.). And above all, never let success get to your head, and failures to your heart.
21. Let go of your mistakes - Do not carry your mistakes with you. Instead, put them under your feet and use them as steps that lead to success.
22. Stop allowing your daily difficulties to overcome you . Hard times often lead to greatness. Keep the faith. It's worth it. The beginning of great things is always the hardest.
23. Release excessive anxiety - Anxiety will not take away tomorrow’s problems from you, it will take away today's peace and opportunity from you. Stop thinking like everyone else. Life is too short.
24. Stop desiring those things that you do not need - Do not think about their value. Think of their value. And remember: it is always easier to find wealth, needing little, rather than trying to achieve so much.
25. Leave your ungrateful thoughts - Happiness never comes to those who do not appreciate what they have. So be grateful today. Life is never perfect, it's just not bad.
26. Forget all your reasons why you should be unhappy - Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on what you have and find the reasons why you should be happy. A positive attitude changes everything.
27. Forget about all hypocrisy - For example, do not pray when it rains, if you do not pray when the sun shines.
28. Stop suggesting that other people are more “normal” than you are - The only normal people you know are the ones you know is bad.
29. Release the emotions that often get the better of you - Stay strong. Even when you feel that everything is falling apart, it is not. Take control of your emotions before they take control of you.
30. Forget about your lack of restraint - Never do something completely stupid just because you are temporarily upset.
31. Get rid of vile words - If you say that someone is ugly, it will not make you a little more beautiful.
32. Stop superficially assessing others - We never meet in our lives of ordinary people. If you give them a chance, everyone will be able to show you something amazing.
33. Stop trying to change other people - In most cases, you cannot change people, and you should not try to do it. Either you accept who they are or decide to live without them.
34. Stop thinking that you are too cool to be kind - to be gentle and kind you have to spend a lot of energy. But you are much stronger than you think.
35. Stop being “too busy” to show your love - Devotion is hard to find. Trust is easy to lose. Actions speak louder than words. Tell your loved ones that you love them every day and prove it.
36. Get rid of one-sided relationships - If someone really cares about you, he will not make you feel that you need to constantly fight for his attention.
37. Let go of those who never came to help you in a difficult moment - Remember that only during the most difficult periods in your life, you will be able to see the true face of those people who claim that they care about you.
38. Get rid of negative influences - you cannot hope to feel good if you surround yourself with negative. Be with those who reveal the best qualities in you without alarming you.
39. Get rid of any self-loathing - Love yourself! Forgive yourself! Take yourself!
40. Forget about any lies you have heard that you are not attractive enough - There are more women in the world who suffer from anorexia and bulimia than those who struggle with breast cancer. Love yourself the way you are. You are already beautiful.
41. Stop trying to be someone else - Someone will always be more beautiful. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be younger. But they will never be YOU. And it makes you an interesting person.
42. Forget about the things that other people say about you - Try not to take to heart everything that people say about you. What they think and say is a reflection of themselves, not you.
43. Forget petty conflicts - you cannot change how people treat you or what they think about you. You can always change how you react to it and you can always choose those who will surround you.
44. Stop putting the needs of anyone above your own - Give as much as you can, but do not allow yourself to be used. Listen to the opinions of others, but do not lose your own voice.
45. Stop believing that everyone should be like you - No need for everyone to be like you. But remember, just because some people don't seem to care about you, don't forget about everyone else who really loves you.
46. Stop changing just to impress people - Never change just to impress someone else. Change only because it makes you better and leads you to a brighter future.
47. Forget about the small troubles in life - Do not let blunt little things to break your happiness. Real wealth is an opportunity to experience and appreciate every moment of life, whatever it is.
48. Let go of your yesterday - Do not let yesterday steal your day. Do not judge yourself in the past, you no longer live there. Release it, evolve and move forward.
49. Stop thinking that giving up means failure - Failure and moving forward are two very different things.
50. Stop thinking that it is already too late to start all over again - Remember that it is always better to be at the bottom of the stairs that you want to climb, than at the top of the stairs that you don’t need.
Note: Obviously, if your birthday is tomorrow, or next week, choose for yourself only a couple of items that you can work on right now, and set a goal to go through this entire list until your next birthday.
And finally: sometimes the most difficult thing is not to let go of something, but to decide to start all over again in some area of your life. This is the most difficult task that we can face. If you manage to cope with any of the above, you will have a free path to the new beginning you are looking for. Your current habits are just broken and need to be fixed. When you trust broken habits every day, it is only a matter of time when you also feel broken.
Although, you do not have to choose the path as described above. You can start walking on it today, which will instantly help you feel better, think more clearly and live more effectively.