Vitiligo treatment folk remedies
Vitiligo is a disease characterized by the formation of white (pigment-free melanin) spots on the skin.
The causes of the disease are severe nervous shocks, acute gastrointestinal disturbances, impaired liver function, for example, due to jaundice, the presence of worms or other parasites in the digestive tract, typhoid fever, respiratory tract disease, as well as a hereditary factor.
Manifestations of vitiligo. The disease begins with small white spots, which then acquire a different size and shape. This disease is more common in young and middle-aged women. However, it does not affect the general condition of the body and worries only for aesthetic reasons.
Folk remedies for the treatment of vitiligo (white spots on the skin):
- Finely chop the dry grass of St. John's wort perforated and pour 2 tablespoons of it with a glass of boiled water. Cook until half of the liquid has evaporated, then strain and squeeze the remainder carefully. Use the resulting broth for rubbing into affected areas of the skin. Take 1/3 teaspoon of pollen 2-3 times a day at a time.
- With vitiligo, you need to use alcohol tincture (1:10) of green leaves and pericarp (internal partitions) of walnut taken equally. Brush tinctures of light spots on the body 1-2 times a day for several months. This tool will stain and mask the spots slightly.
- Red clay is also used for treatment, which can be found on the bottom of the river or on the hillsides. Mix it with ginger juice in a 1: 1 ratio and apply to the spots 1 time per day. Copper contained in red clay can restore skin pigmentation. Ginger juice acts as a mild stimulant that increases blood flow to the affected area. You can drink the water left overnight in a copper vessel.
- Powder from radish seeds is used. Approximately 5 g of seeds should be crushed in a teaspoon of vinegar and applied to the affected areas.
- 50 g of fresh or dry crushed blood-red geranium roots pour 1 liter of boiling water. Insist 4 hours, then strain. Use infusion for baths (35-36 ° C) before going to bed. The course of treatment is 12-14 baths.
- Salvia officinalis (leaves), spring primrose (root, leaves, flowers), yarrow (grass) mix equally. For 1 liter of boiling water, take 3 tablespoons of the collection. Take 100 ml 6 times a day, for children - 1 tablespoon 3 times a day. For baths, the dose of water and collection doubled. Applied with pale rough skin.
- If vitiligo spots appeared on the face, then it is recommended to wipe them with a strong decoction of parsley seeds with lemon juice.
- Grind dry duckweed into powder, mix with honey 1: 1, take 1 dessert spoon 3 times a day before meals for 6 months.
- A tablespoon of dry leaves and flowers of Hypericum perforatum pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes and strain. Infusion (1:10) is taken orally by adults 1 tablespoon 3 times a day after meals, children - 1 teaspoon. Drink 3 weeks, then take a week break. Continue this course for 4-6 months. At the same time, external treatment with hypericum oil is recommended. For its preparation, the St. John's wort grass is poured with vegetable oil (1:10) and heated in a water bath for 3 hours, then filtered and squeezed. Napkins moistened with St. John's wort oil should be applied daily to the foci that have lost pigment for 30 minutes. After the procedure, you should take a short sunbath, since St. John's wort increases sensitivity to ultraviolet rays (start with 1-2 minutes and add 1-2 minutes daily). The course of treatment is up to 1 month.
- Lovage pharmacy (root, leaves, fruits), large Ammi (fruits), Melilotus officinalis (grass) mix equally. In 0.5 l of boiling water add 3 tablespoons of the collection. Without boiling, insist for 3 hours. Use externally for lotions.
- Composition of the collection: St. John's wort perforated (grass) - 20 g, medicinal sage (grass) - 20 g, plantain large (leaves) - 15 g, dioecious nettle (leaves) - 15 g, medicinal calendula (flowers) - 10 g, oregano (herb) - 10 g, chamomile (flowers) - 10 g. Brew boiled water 10 g of the collection, cook in a water bath in a sealed container for 15 minutes, cool at room temperature for 45 minutes, strain, bring the volume of liquid to 200 ml of boiled water . Take 70-100 ml of infusion 3 times a day before meals.
- Brew a tablespoon of grass or leaves of parsnip with 1 cup boiling water, insist or boil for 10 minutes, strain. Drink 50 ml 20 minutes before meals for 7 days, then 150 ml per day for another week.
- Topically applied infusion or juice of pulp of melon ordinary.