The most pleasant sensations in the World
Feeling is the most important component of our life. Smells, tastes, touches and textures surround us every day. One of the main skills of life is to learn to have fun and find happiness in the simplest things. What you can feel with your skin, something you can touch, smell, or taste.
This list includes 35 of the most pleasant sensations in the world :
- Remove uncomfortable shoes after a long day.
- Kiss the baby on the soft smooth cheek.
- “Clap” bubbles on the wrapping film.
- Lie cheek on a cool pillow.
- Stand in the shower at your favorite temperature.
- Try the first piece of your favorite dish.
- Fall into bed after a long day or a sleepless night.
- For the first time, kiss the one you like.
- Breathe in the scent of a new book.
- Drink the first sip of coffee in the morning.
- Feel the rays of the southern sun on your skin.
- Walk along the warm sand of the evening beach.
- Wear clean, freshly ironed clothing.
- Take a walk in the summer rain.
- Dive into cool water on a hot day.
- Visit a massage session.
- Go barefoot through the grass.
- Inhale the smell of ozone after a thunderstorm.
- Bury your hand in the hair of your favorite cat or dog.
- Take a sip of cold water at sultry noon.
- Warm frozen hands by the fire.
- Sneeze after a long time failed.
- Listen and feel the purr of a cat lying on its chest.
- Skip a thin metal chain between your fingers.
- Brush your teeth with a new toothbrush.
- Wear glasses after you have just wiped them.
- Feel like sucking in the stomach when you get down by car or bike from a high hill.
- Hug someone you really missed.
- Remove from hand, like a second skin, a dried layer of PVA glue.
- It is cozy to wrap yourself in a warm plaid when it rains outside.
- Fall asleep on fresh sheets.
- Catch a pleasant smell, familiar from childhood.
- Feel the smell of barbecue, which is already fried.
- Open one eye early in the morning and realize that it is Saturday.
- Enjoy the first sip of wine and realize that life is a damn nice thing.