Jailbreak iOS 4.0 and 4.0.1, For all devices
This method allows you to jailbreak all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
The Jail process is somewhat non-standard. The phone as well as in the case with the spirit must be activated and you need a Wi-Fi point.
1. Be sure to synchronize your phone and make a backup !
2. We go from the phone to the site http://jailbreakme.com
3. We see this picture
4. Swipe your finger on the slider.
5. We wait for some time and there is a message
6. Check for Cydia
Hooray! Jayl was done!
For Europeans everything, you can enjoy the device with a new iOS 4, but it's still necessary to install an unlock modem, for this:
- Open Cydia and update all that asks
- Add repository repo666.ultrasn0w.com
- Search and find ultrasn0w 0.9.3
After rebooting, our device knows how to call
At the moment there are a few nuances :
- Users who managed to jailbreak complain about the modified boot screen of the device. It's not deadly (the device will be loaded in the end). Perhaps in the future there will be a way to return everything "as it was."
- Attention! IPhone 4 users complain that as a result of jailbreak, FaceTime, MMS (on iPhone 3Gs - too) and voice mail are missing. Comex writes that the above problem with the loss of FaceTime and MMS is solved by restoring the already jailbroken iPhone 4 from a backup made before jailbreak. Try it.
As always, everything is done at your own peril and risk!