Sergei came home from work a little later than usual. Tanya was busy studying the fashion magazine.
"Hi, Zaya." She looked up from the magazine and looked at her husband with a smile, were you hungry? Wash your face, I'll cover it.
- No, thank you, I ate at the buffet - Sergey tried to speak calmly, but a slight tremor in his voice still betrayed him
- Something happened? Tell me, - she paused and added: - You have a strange look
"A little tired." He put his hands in his pockets, trying to hide his trembling.
"Today we'll have dinner together," he whispered, casting a heavy glance at his wife's swarthy hips, half covered by a silk Chinese robe, and went to his room. Tanya shrugged her shoulders in disbelief, snorted and went back to the glossy page. Sergei locked the door in the room, rummaged in his briefcase, took out a brown envelope, opened it and took out a pack of photographs. Half an hour ago he received them from a private detective.
His wife was photographed in the photographs. His little Tanya. Sergei burst into tears, delivering the first photo. Painfully familiar, slender young body of his wife wriggled with pleasure, swarthy man with closed eyes plunged into the wet bosom of an excited woman. She was good with him. They made love in nature and Sergei knew this place. Sergei peered at each photo, he wanted to know all the details, every next photo hurt him in hell, but he could not stop until he looked through everything. He covered his face with his hands and sat there for five minutes, then rose abruptly, went to his desk and took from the bottom drawer a personal totosha, a gift from General Lukyanenko, father's best friend. For a moment he thought about it, but once again looking at the hated envelope, he smiled wryly and put the gun in his purse.
After pouring a nearly full glass of vodka, Sergey sharply overturned it and, turning the handle of the door, left the room.
- Tanya, dear, I had a great idea. Maybe we should unwind a little? We have not been walking so long!
"Well ... why not !?" - Tanya looked at her husband in disbelief but then smiled back - I'll be ready in 20 minutes.
All the way they rode in silence and both smiled, as if they remembered together the happy days spent in their youth, together they had something to remember about.
Twilight came, but the stars were already shining brightly in the sky. Tanya sat down on a large round stone and looked up at the sky. Her black curls played with a slight May breeze. She almost did not change, she was still a dark, slender student with black shining eyes.
"It's good that you chose this place." Do you remember how we went along with the Arkhipovs and Khromkovs to rest, and then ran away from the tents together and-oh-he under that tree ...
- Yes, of course I remember - Sergei did not let him finish. He opened a bottle of champagne and poured it into paper cups.
"What shall we drink to?" - Asked Tanya, taking wine
"For you, for you." For my beloved faithful wife.
The words and tone of her husband made Tatiana wary. She looked meticulously into the eyes of her husband, whose face was played by an evil triumphant smile.
- Well, drink, drink. Why do not you drink, love? - Sergey took out an envelope and threw it in the face of his wife.
"Why did you bring me here?" she asked dully.
- And you do not guess? - He took out a gun and pointed it in the face. - Remember, back at the institute, I once told you that if you change me, I'll kill you both? But I will not do it, I will kill only you. Because until the bitch does not want to, well, you know.
Tanya did not answer. For 8 years of living together, she knew this man well. In a state of despair, he could do anything. And in general, he always kept his word, even if it could do him harm. For this he was respected.
"I've already decided." You can not even say anything. It's useless. But for the last time I want to fuck you. Look under that tree. Like the first time. Remember? Come on.
Tanya did not even think to beg. It was really useless. She looked sidewise and hissed:
- Yes, you went.
"Well, as you wish, oh! He pointed the gun at her in the face.
- No! Wait! she could not stand it. She did not want to die.
Approaching the tree, she began to tear off her clothes. After a minute there was nothing on her. He approached her, his palm touched her crotch. Surprised to find that Tanya was nervous, he dug into her neck.
"Did you like it when he crumpled your cunt?" Speak, did you like it? He put his middle finger in her hot, wet bosom.
"Yes, I liked it," she moaned.
With a sharp movement, he put her on his knees in front of him.
"Show me now how you sucked him." His cock could hardly fit in your mouth. Yes?
Tanya nodded - her mouth was already occupied. Closing his eyes, Sergei presented how his wife caresses a member of another man, just as eagerly swallows it to the very bottom. She shamelessly strokes the head and penetrates it under the flesh, just as passionately stroking the eggs with her hands.
He bent it with cancer and with a sharp movement entered her, coarsely fingering her nipples. All these seven years, he always with such tenderness was engaged with her love, and she needed something else entirely. He again remembered the photo and orgasm, a powerful and unexpected hit upon him.
"Now I will, and I'll look."
She lay down on the grass and began to masturbate, fiddling with the swollen clitoris with her fingers, periodically wetting them with saliva. Sergei felt that desire again takes possession of him.
- He fucked you and ass, too, right?
- Y-yes! she squeezed out. The inner sides of her thighs glistened with the juice flowing over them. He went up to her, knelt, shoved his cock into his mouth, but immediately stuck it out, abundantly finishing it on his face.
- That's all - said Sergei and pulled on his trousers.
- No, no, not yet, I want more, I still can - she babbled
"Shut up and rejoice that I gave you a chance to enjoy it for the last time." Sergei picked up the pistol, went to the back of the kneeling wife and poked the gun at the back of his head.
"Assassin, come on, come on!" Shoot!
- No. I was joking, I just wanted to see how scary you are, do not be offended, for now. He turned and turned to the car without turning around.
From behind, there was a woman's hysterical laughter.
"I knew you were a weakling, and you can not do anything in bed." A weakling, a loser! We made love to him right in your office, right on your table! Yes, so that the shelves fell! So all the dishes are beaten!
There was a shot. Under the old mighty tree under the clear starry sky lay a young beautiful naked woman, her head lay in a pool of brains and blood, in her center a huge hole gaped.
- Ssuka! I knew it was you who broke my mug! And still lied that I left it at the dacha, - Sergei lit a cigarette and wandered to the side of the car. In the glove box still lay a whole bottle of Moscow.