Internship in the hotel business in France
The internship program is a unique chance to master the French language and get acquainted with the French business community. Take the unique opportunity to try your hand and establish yourself at the leading European enterprises in the field of hotel business.
At the end of the internship, each participant submits a report on their work, and according to the results of this final document, he is issued a certificate signed by the employer.
- Foreign languages
- Restaurant and hotel business,
- Food Industry,
The cost of the program does not depend on the duration of the internship:
- 3 months experience 750 euros
- 4-6 months experience 999 euros
- Registration Fee - € 50
- Consular fee - € 65
- Medical insurance - € 1 per day
- Flight - from € 250- € 400
Required documents:• a completed application form for participation in the program;
• color photo with a neutral facial expression passport format;
• copy of 1, 2 pages and registration of a civil passport;
• copy of identification code;
• a copy of the passport and copies of previous visas to France, if any;
• 2 certificates confirming the status of a student, with the seal of the dean’s office;
• printed resume (in French);
• copy of student ID.