Laws of attraction: 3 main "NEVER"
The law of attraction is a term that, with its wide use by esoteric writers, does not have a universally recognized definition. However, among the thinkers of the New Thinking movement there is agreement that the Law of Attraction uses the principle "like attracts" as applied to an informed desire. That is, human thoughts (conscious or unconscious), emotions and faith cause a change in the physical world that attracts positive or negative accomplishments that correspond to the above thoughts, with or without human action to achieve such accomplishments. This process is described as "harmonic vibrations of the law of attraction", or "you get what you think; your thoughts determine your experience. "
Our life obeys the main universal law - the law of attraction . It is simple and logical: a person attracts to himself what he thinks about. Our thoughts are signals that we constantly send to the universe.
She also reacts to each of them, that is, fulfills all our requests. But, alas, does it literally. And when we have thoughts about things that we fear and want to avoid - about illnesses, poverty, treason, disappointment, then we get them as a result. You can not dream of happiness and at the same time think: "Life has failed: no money, no health, no love ..." The universe reacts to such an installation with the courtesy of gin from a magic lamp. "Well," she replies, "as you say, you really do not have this, and it will not." The negative message is returned by a double negative. But the magnetic energy of our thoughts can make each of us happy.
Law 1. A person filled with love attracts the love of others
This is one of the main postulates of the law of attraction. Like attracts like . All people, events, things in our life are not accidental. We surround ourselves with them, willingly or not. It is necessary to force yourself to think only of the good and see the beauty in the people and objects surrounding it.
Unfortunately, often children's complexes form the position of an unhappy and unloved person. Experts call this the "consciousness of the victim." It seems to the person that he is looking for a way out, but in fact the following happens: the constant talk about unhappy love plunges him into a small closed world of endless grievances and disappointments, into a vicious circle, from which it is very difficult to get out.
The victim simply ceases to notice the positive moments of life, and the more he suffers, the more he commits mistakes. Wait for happiness in this state, at least naive. How to change the current situation? First, realize that love can not come from outside, forcibly break through to a person. The willingness to love and be loved must first be born in the soul, fill yourself with all the corners of consciousness. Remember: no one can do anything for us. We and we alone create our own reality. Happy people enjoy the most insignificant occasion .
10 golden rules of attraction of love
1. Always wake up with a smile . Think about the fact that today you have a very good day. Learn to enjoy any little things and positive emotions will displace unnecessary negative from life.
2. Surround yourself with only bright, positive people .
3. Learn to be interesting to yourself . Constantly develop, try to learn something new every day, remember: a person who is not bored with himself always causes the interest of other people.
4. Do only what brings you joy, love and happiness . Of course, there are things and events that are almost impossible to avoid, there are people who, with all the reluctance, have to face. In this case, try to find in them all the best, and henceforth apply only to these positive aspects. Very soon you will notice how your mood will change, the relationship will improve and you will feel easy and comfortable.
5. Never doubt your own exclusivity . Every person is unique and deserves love. Do not criticize or scold yourself. Be proud of yourself, love your own image and notice how positive changes will take place with you.
6. Do not lose inner harmony . If you feel that you are overwhelmed by feelings of fear, hatred or irritation, try to quickly switch to positive: bright and pleasant memories, the image of a loved one, a dream. So you can protect yourself from troubles that are invariably attracted by negative emotions.
7. Collect old photographs of former loved ones, whose memories cause you pain . Fold them in a box, tie it with a red ribbon and send it to the mezzanine. Experts in Feng Shui say that in this way you will be able to put an end to past relationships and open up to new feelings.
8. Dream of love . Colorfully and brightly, to the smallest detail, draw in your imagination the picture of happiness. Clearly imagine a person whom you would like to see next to you. Lose in your thoughts whole stories in which the beloved would behave exactly the way you want. Your request will be sure to be heard.
9. On a beautiful sheet of paper, describe in detail the person whom you would like to meet . Try to cover all of its possible features: appearance, character, manner of speaking, dressing. Answer the questions - who he works, how much he earns, what his friends, habits, passion, spiritual qualities. Is he able to compassion, be faithful, does he have a sense of humor, tact, is he capable of desperate deeds. The more you describe the portrait of the future beloved person, the more accurately your "order" will be executed.
10. Make a wish card . If love plays a decisive role for you, then place in the center of a large poster your photo next to the portrait of a man whose appearance you like. Surround your couple with all the attributes of happiness. Find the image of the house that you would like to have, children, money, cars, exciting trips. Hang the map in a prominent place, look at it more often and dream. Visualization is one of the most powerful ways to turn fantasy into reality.
Most people are happy as much as they choose to be happy - A. Lincoln
3 main "never"
1. Never melt old grievances, especially on former lovers. Insults at the subconscious level block opportunities for positive changes in life.
2. Never say to yourself: I will not succeed. Faith in success is the main guarantee of success.
3. Never turn the search for love into an end in itself. The real feeling comes naturally and harmoniously.
Law 2. A happy person lives much longer and is less likely to get sick
"All diseases from nerves." Our physical health is a mirror image of mental health. And it's not about mental disorders at all. It turns out that excitement, fear, grief and other negative emotions destroy the body at the cellular level, giving rise to incurable diseases.
Psychologists who closely study this problem say: people die from negative thoughts. Today, scientists have proved: all processes in the body are under the control of the central nervous system, which creates a scenario of age-related changes. It reflects our ideas about life, traditions and expectations.
For example, if a person is sure that after forty years the time of withering comes, carrying with itself a series of illnesses, disappointments and failures, then so it will happen.
After passing the forty-year boundary, he will begin to grow old, get sick and fade. While his peer will not lose his health, energy and joy of being until old age just because he will believe - a person is able to enjoy life at any age. In general, faith works miracles, helps cope with incurable diseases, raises people from wheelchairs. Feeling of spiritual harmony and happiness heals a person better than any of the most effective drugs.
The physicians of Alexander the Great's army were amazed at the surprising fact: the soldiers of the losing army were dying from the wounds with which the triumphant soldiers were coping very quickly. Many years later, Dr. Napoleon Bonaparte formulated this idea this way: "Wounds of winners overgrown faster." In other words, the success of any treatment depends on the thirst for life. In our body, everything was originally conceived in such a way that he is able to heal himself. Right thoughts and strength of mind are the main condition.
Dreams are a preview of what life already brings to the future Albert Einstein
10 golden rules of gravity of health
1. Create your own, appropriate to your desires scenario of age changes . Imagine yourself at thirty, forty, fifty and further years. Of course, choose the ideal option, in which you will look much younger than real age, and much more energetic than their peers. This will help you to maintain youth, health and beauty.
2. Avoid stress . Once in an unpleasant situation, think about how insignificant it is in comparison with the scale of all life. Take the issue philosophically, remember the famous saying written on the ring of King Solomon "Everything passes and it will pass."
3. Be kind and forgiving to people . Learn to forgive them mistakes - and you will notice how much your health will improve. After all, when there are grievances in your soul, you unconsciously find yourself tied to the offenders, lose strength and become ill. Forgiveness frees you from this dependence and heals the soul.
4. Everything for what you undertake, try to do calmly and confidently . Doctors call the rush "a hasty killer", because it forces the body to produce adrenaline in large quantities, which "pushes" the heart, creates tension and ultimately seriously upsets health.
5. Try to get as many positive emotions as possible . Proven fact: optimists live longer than pessimists and look much younger. After all, positive emotions increase immunity and inhibit the aging process.
6. The most unhealthy feelings - it's anger, a sense of guilt and discontent with yourself and others . Remember: health begins with the love of yourself and your fellow man.
7. As often as possible laugh . Studies have shown that thanks to the laughter in the human body, blood flow increases, which is an excellent prevention of cardiovascular diseases. But negative emotions include self-destruction mechanisms.
8. Learn to completely relax . Take time to contemplate. Select for this ten minutes a day, preferably before going to bed. Get out, turn on your favorite music, sit down comfortably. Choose an object that would act most favorably on you. It can be fire in the fireplace, fish in the aquarium, anything. The main thing is that at the moment of contemplation you feel balance and harmony. Enjoy peace, feel pacification, try not to think of anything that could overshadow your consciousness. Specialists say: such minutes can restore the body from daily stresses.
9. Make it a rule to analyze your own illnesses . All the symptoms of our ailments are signs saying: "You are doing something wrong, pay attention to your actions and thoughts." Even a commonplace cold does not occur on an equal place. She "feeds" irritation and resentment.
10. Fight with a bad mood, do not let it drag you into depression . Psychologists advise two minutes a day to train the "muscles of happiness." Smile your reflection in the mirror and at this time think that you are the most healthy, most beautiful and happy person on earth. Soulful harmony is a fuel for good luck.
3 main "never"
1. Never complain of illness, except to a doctor . A person who constantly complains about ailments, tells them about them in detail, unconsciously undermines his own health.
2. Never put yourself to a diagnosis . When you say: probably, I have such a disease, then program it, and soon your fears come true.
3. Never argue with aggressively-minded people, do not join movements against anything . A negative message destroys the body. And health begins with inner peace and a positive attitude to life.
The third law. Not money brings happiness, but happiness is money
We do not even suspect how much we are mistaken when we say: "If I had money, I would be really happy." The law of attraction works the other way around: wealth, success, and other benefits begin to emerge in humans just when they feel truly happy. In other words, the sense of happiness can make a person more productive, purposeful, persistent, self-confident, on which the increase in material income directly depends.
But, being in the decadence of the spirit of getting rich is simply impossible - experts say. Therefore, to begin with, it is necessary to understand the reasons for which the oppressed state arose, and only after eliminating them, begin to move towards wealth and prosperity.
Wealth and prosperity begins with a big dream, open, bright, without any doubts and fears. After all, dreaming, we take no chances, so we can afford the most incredible. But, unfortunately, most people limit themselves even in this only because they do not see, does not represent how fantasies can become a reality. Experts reassure: none of us is able to calculate the path to success, we just need to believe in it, and this belief, like a magnet itself will attract good luck. Martin Luther King said: "Take the first step and believe, even if you do not see the whole path, just take the first step."
"Follow your happiness, and the universe will open doors where there used to be only walls." Joseph Gambell
10 golden rules of gravity of wealth
1. Change your ideas about wealth . If you were taught in childhood that big money can not be earned honestly, then this attitude can be fatal and block the road to prosperity in the future. The blockers include allegations that money is earned later and in blood, that you need to save every penny. With such thoughts, wealth can not be achieved. Accept another setup: money comes easily and regularly. Such an attitude will free your consciousness from unnecessary fears and open the way for new beginnings.
2. Do not turn money into an end in itself . Think about the fact that they are first of all freedom that will help you to realize your plans and become a happy person.
3. Do only what you love . It is impossible to make a career and get rich on things that are contrary to your nature. Firstly, you will constantly experience internal resistance, and secondly, around you there will always be a lot of enthusiastic professionals and sooner or later you will become an outsider. Therefore, do not spare time and energy, look for the occupation for which you were created. Become the best in it and your efforts will be adequately rewarded.
4. Show restraint and patience . Many people lose faith halfway to wealth. They make great efforts and want to get instant results, but without waiting for it, they say: "It does not work." Thus, they themselves stop and cancel the already started process.
5. Remember: money is energy, they need constant movement . Therefore, learn how to properly give them. For this, learn one exercise: paying bills or paying for a purchase in a store, sincerely wish good to the person to whom you hand your bills. Imagine that your funds will go to purchase new products, become a salary for those who serve you. Thus, you will feel that you are part of a large-scale financial process in which revenues are constantly increasing.
6. Do not be greedy . Remember that miser pays twice. One of the main laws of attraction of money is: the more spending, the more intense the financial receipts.
7. Always look for new additional sources of income . This will help you to expand your potential and possibly find the most accurate area of professional interests.
8. Think of the categories of abundance . Behave like a rich man. Even if at the moment you do not have enough money, be guided by good expensive things. Imagine yourself in them. Absorb the atmosphere of wealth, and it will necessarily come into your life.
9. Visualize the image of money . Clearly determine the amount you need for complete happiness. Think about it. Draw to the unit on the banknote the number of zeros that would form the desired amount. Wear it in your purse or attach it in a conspicuous place. The thought is material.
10. Do not forget to say "thank you" to life for all the good that it has . Gratitude is a great power, multiplying success. Change yourself, and the world around you will change with you.
3 main "never"
1. Never say never . Always exclude from your life phrases: "I will never get out of debt," "I'll never find a good job," and the like. These phrases are a powerful ban on wealth and well-being.
2. Never put off money "for a rainy day," otherwise you risk it very soon to wait . Better accept the other wording: "For pleasant surprises."
3. Never scold yourself for unplanned spending and spontaneous purchases . After all, they are a portion of positive emotions, without which the process of making money loses its meaning. In the Slavic culture it is not customary and even indecent to demonstrate happiness, rejoice at a time when other people are not developing so well. Yes, and in Soviet times, we were taught for a long time to the idea that happiness is born in a stubborn struggle, that it can only be earned through hard work. One way or another, but the "time for struggle for happiness" is a thing of the past, and stereotypes have remained.
The organization of sociologists World Values Survey conducted an international study of the "level of happiness." Respondents were asked to rate their own satisfaction with life. Our country was in the eightieth place, surrounded by the states of the post-Soviet space. And the first positions were taken not even by Americans - they were only on the fifteenth place.
"Lucky" were the inhabitants of the far from rich Puerto Rico and Mexico. India did not lag behind them. By the way, people who have visited this mysterious country, with surprise note the striking contrast - blatant poverty and squalid life combined with the open, enlightened faces of the Hindus. All these studies only talk about one thing: material well-being is not at all a guarantee of happiness. You can be rich and at the same time deeply unhappy person. And, as practice shows, on the contrary - enjoy life for no apparent reason.
Via anchiktigra.livejournal.com & cyclowiki.org & econet.ru