Borispol Airport, KBP (Kiev)
The international airport "Borispol" is the largest and most powerful in Ukraine. It provides about 65% of Ukraine's aviation passenger traffic, and annually serves more than 8 million passengers. "Borispol" is well located at the intersection of many air routes that combine Asia with Europe and America. About 50 national and foreign airlines carry out transportation of passengers and cargoes from Boryspil on more than 100 regular routes.
The airport has two runways and three passenger terminals. The technical capabilities of the Boryspil airport airport remain unique for Ukraine, the CIS countries and Eastern Europe. The runway with a length of 4000 m and a width of 60 m allows to take aircraft of all types around the clock, including in conditions of reduced visibility. Boryspil is also the only airport in Ukraine, from which transcontinental flights are operated.
The development of the main airport of the country testifies to the positive dynamics in the aviation industry. We develop infrastructure, attract new airlines, increase passenger traffic, improve the quality of service. We want the visiting card of the country to create the first - necessarily positive - impression of our state.
- Name of the English: Borispol
- Current City: Kiev
- IATA code: KBP
- ICAO: UKBB / UKBB <
- Local time: UTC + 2 in winter, UTC + 3 in summer
- Official website: http://kbp.aero/
- Online departure board: http://kbp.aero/depukr.php
- Online board of arrival: http://kbp.aero/arvukr.php
- Air reference (free of charge): 3 (044) 393-43-71
- Mobile reference: 711 (2.40 UAH 5 UAH)
- Ukrainian reference: 0 (900) 311-711 (2.40 UAH / min.)
- Free WIFI: Free Boryspil WiFi
The air terminal complex of the airport consists of three terminals.
Terminal "B" was opened in 1965 and was repeatedly upgraded. It serves first of all air passengers who travel within Ukraine. The terminal is also used for servicing a part of air passengers of international flights. In the terminal there are shops , cafes and bars , representative offices of airlines, travel companies, banks, Internet access, business center, storage rooms.
General information about terminal "B"
Area: 36035.2 sq.m.
Throughput: On international flights: 1200 passengers / hour (for departure) and 1100 passengers / hour (on arrival). In Ukraine: 650 passengers / hour (for departure) and 600 passengers / hour (for arrival).
The registration area includes 43 check-in desks, 7 aviation security control points, 17 passport control booths.
Terminal "F" was opened in 2010. It implements simple and convenient technological processes for passengers, improves the conditions for their servicing, introduces the newest engineering and information technologies, and applies modern security systems. At the moment the terminal "F" serves exclusively international flights.
General information about the terminal "F"
Area: 20685.6 sq.m.
Bandwidth: 900 passengers / hour (for departure) and the same for the arrival; In the peak period, up to 1500 passengers / hour (for departure) can be serviced.
The registration area consists of 30 check-in counters with a baggage delivery and weighing system, 1 rack for passengers with oversized baggage, and 2 border control posts. The registration area is also equipped with Web-kiosks that allow the passenger to register independently - this speeds up the registration process and does not create queues.
Passenger terminal «D»
Opened in 2012, Ukraine's most powerful passenger terminal "D" is a logical development of the Airport's infrastructure, which brings it to a fundamentally new level of quantity and quality of air transportation.
General information about the passenger terminal "D"
Area: 107,000 square meters.
Throughput: The terminal can provide a passenger flow of 10 million per year. 3000 passengers / hour (for departure), and the same for the arrival.
A large number of check-in desks (60 and 6 for web-registration), 18 aviation security control points, 28 cabins of passport control are provided in the registration areas of the new terminal complex, which will avoid queues. For the convenience of passengers installed elevators, escalators, travelators. The terminal is equipped with 11 stationary aerodromes with an automated docking system (for landing / disembarking), which allow simultaneous reception of six Boeing 747s and five Boeing 737 aircraft. Gallery waiting flights in the departure area has a length of 870 m.
The terminal contains a VIP lounge , which meets the needs of the most demanding connoisseurs of comfort and quality service.
How to get there?
Between the terminals of the airport "Boryspil" buses run at intervals of 20 minutes.
You can get to the airport by bus from Kiev or Boryspil, but the construction of a railway line is planned.
- No. 323 - leaves the auto station "Vydubychi" and travels through Sevastopol Square.
- № 322 ("Flight") - departs from the Southern Railway Station and travels through the South Bridge and the metro station "Kharkivska". The journey takes about an hour.
- From Borispol to the airport there are minibuses:
- No. 2 - The main road, going along the central road, the Kiev route
- № 3-а - From the Borispol railway station - to the airport
- № 11 - Through Borispol to the airport, then to Ivankov
- №16 - on the route from Borispol railway station - through the center
- № 17 - along the route Atass-Borispol station (along Golovaty street) - through Voengorodok (on Kievsky shlyakh street)
- From other cities of Ukraine, you can get to Borispol airport on intercity buses from companies: "Gunsel", "Autolux", "Ukrbus".
Free information on the movement of aircraft only for the current day (arrival, departure and delay) you can get by phone: +38 (044) 363-77-77
Boryspil Airport Aerial Service tel. 585-72-54, 363-77-77 flight timetable
Boryspil airport information reference; Immigration and customs regulations, Search for lost luggage, Rules for the carriage of luggage, hand luggage, animals, plants, sports equipment, etc. By the rules of all airlines . Special categories of passengers (children, disabled, etc.) tel. 657 * or 0 900-31-657-1 (reference paid)
Department of the search for luggage at the airport Borispol: 281-75-39, 281-74-98
Boryspil Airport Customs: 281-73-79
Boryspil Airport Border Guard Service: 527-63-63
- Helpline: 0-44-585-74-11
- Department of the search for luggage: +38 (044) 281-75-39, 281-74-98
- Hotel: +38 (044) 490-99-35, 281-73-76
- Bus dispatcher: +38 (044) 281-73-67
- Hall of the official delegation (ZOD): +38 (044) 281-73-15
- Luggage storage thermae. A: +38 (044) 490-47-63
- Luggage storage thermae. B: +38 (044) 490-47-35
- Ticket office Ki Avia: +38 (044) 490-49-01 (02)
- Medical point: +38 (044) 281-73-03
- Customs: +38 (044) 281-73-79
- Police: +38 (044) 281-70-02
- City information Boryspil: 0-4595 680-99
- Border Guard Service: +38 (044) 527-63-63
- Car rental: +38 (044) 281-77-37, 238-26-91 (92), 281-76-16
- SBU: +38 (044) 281-72-24
- Terminal C (VIP): +38 (044) 281-71-54
- Round-the-clock ticket office: +38 (044) 490-49-55