The most precious list of all loukosterov world
Low cost airline (low cost airline, discounter) ( eng. Low-cost carrier, low-cost airline, also eng. No-frills carrier, discount carrier, budget carrier ) is an airline that offers extremely low fare in exchange for the refusal of most traditional passenger services. The term low-cost is borrowed from many languages in the world from English, where it originally referred to all airlines with a lower operating cost structure than their competitors. While the term low-cost is often applied to any airline with low ticket prices and limited services, regardless of their operating models, low-cost airlines should not be confused with regional airlines that operate on short flights without service or with airlines. with full service, but limiting the range of services.
To travel, it is not necessary to spend a huge amount of money. Just imagine, there are already airlines, a ticket for which is cheaper than a ticket for a long-distance bus. The birthplace of the low-cost concept is the United States, from where it spread to Europe in the early 1990s and later in many countries around the world.
We in Shram.kiev.ua worked and made a list of the largest low-cost airlines in the world, which for a penny will take you to any part of our beloved planet. Keep yourself and share with everyone!
In January 2017, the head of the EU representation in Ukraine. H. Mingarelli confirmed that Ukraine had fulfilled all the necessary requirements for the liberalization of a visa-free regime. Mingarelli said that the Ukrainian government has made important achievements in the areas of decentralization, judicial reform, public administration reform, the energy and banking sectors. In addition, he noted the successful steps in the fight against corruption and the introduction of the e-declaration system of Ukrainian officials.
The visa-free regime of Ukraine with the EU will be approved at the end of spring, and it will work in the summer , sources at the European Commission and the Council of the EU said.
“The assumption most often sounds is that in July Ukrainians will travel to the EU without visas. Perhaps even from July 1,” the article says.
States for free visa-free entry of citizens of Ukraine:
- EU countries that belong to the Schengen zone: Austria, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, Denmark, Spain, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, the Czech Republic, Finland, and some others.
- countries that have not yet received the status of the Schengen countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Cyprus.
- countries associated with the Schengen area: Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
Loukosterov flying from CIS
- Victory is a Russian low-cost airline. In addition to numerous domestic flights, it operates regular flights to Spain, Germany, Montenegro, Italy, Slovakia and Cyprus. During the campaign, you can buy tickets for 1000 rubles.
- WizzAir - Hungarian low cost airlines. Fly from Moscow to Budapest.
- Pegasus - Turkish low cost airline. It flies from Moscow, Krasnodar, Mineral Waters, Sochi, Chelyabinsk, Krasnoyarsk, Makhachkala, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Perm and Yekaterinburg.
- Air Baltic is a Latvian airline where you can buy a ticket with a good discount almost every day. Aircraft fly from Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Vueling is a Spanish low-cost airline. Performs seasonal flights from Kazan, Kaliningrad, Krasnodar, Samara and Moscow. Sometimes you can find tickets for 50-100 euros round trip.
- Air Arabia is the first low-cost carrier in the Middle East; it operates flights to 89 cities around the world, including from Moscow.
- GermanWings - German Airlines. You can buy cheap tickets from Moscow to various cities in Germany.
- Fly Dubai is the state-owned low-cost airline of the United Arab Emirates, flies in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe, including from Moscow, Kazan, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Rostov-on-Don and Krasnodar.
- Tuifly - a small German low-cost. Flies from Kaliningrad, Krasnodar and Moscow.
- AirBerlin - despite the fact that AirBerlin is not officially considered to be a low-cost airline, airline ticket prices are very reasonable and discounts are often available. There are flights from Moscow, Kaliningrad and St. Petersburg.
- NIKI is an Austrian low-cost airline serving regular flights to Europe and Africa. Flies from 16 Russian cities.
- Condor is a German airline with a charter bias to exotic countries. Very favorable price for a one-way trip. It flies from Kazan, Samara, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Meridiana is the second largest airline in Italy. For stocks there is an opportunity to fly from 4000 rubles from Moscow to various Italian cities.
- Air Moldova - quite often, low-cost flights through Chisinau to many European cities can be “snipped off” from Surgut, Yekaterinburg and Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Blu-Express - flights to Rome and Milan from Moscow.
- IcelandAir - if you are going to Iceland, these are your airlines.
- Onur Air is a Turkish airline that flies from Moscow and Nalchik.
- SmartWings is a Czech company that operates regular flights in Europe and the Middle East. Flying from Moscow.
European Low Cost Airlines
- Ryanair is the largest and most low-cost low-cost airline in Europe. In advance you can buy tickets for 5-10 euros.
- EasyJet - British low-cost, currently the company is one of the largest in Europe, flying more than 300 destinations.
- Norwegian Air - flies inside Europe and to the USA from Scandinavian cities. It is the third largest fleet and volume of low-cost airline traffic in Europe after Ryanair and EasyJet.
- Volotea - Italian low-cost. Volotea has its own trick: you can register on the site and get 10 euros to the account. Then you can invite friends and receive 10 euros for each. Often the airline has sales, where you can buy a ticket for 5-10 euros.
- Germania - for travelers in Germany.
- Helvetic is a Swiss low-cost airline.
- Ukraine's international airlines - often there are good prices for flights to Europe and Asia.
- Anadolujet , a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines, operates flights throughout Turkey and Northern Cyprus.
- Sun Express - communication between Turkey and German-speaking countries.
- Corendon - Turkish low-cost with a base in Antalya. Many flights to Germany.
- Transavia is a Dutch low cost airline.
- Aerlingus - Irish low-cost. It flies to 190 cities, including the USA and Asia.
- Blue Air - Romanian low-cost.
- Israir Airlines is an airline from Israel. Flies to Europe.
- Flybe is the largest independent regional airline in Europe; it operates flights on 150 routes to 55 airports. Based in England.
- Jet2 - British low-cost.
- Monarch is also a small British low-cost.
- XL Airways - cheap tickets to resort countries.
- Thomson is a popular British budget carrier.
- WOW Air - and another British low-cost airline.
- Virgin Atlantic is a long-haul British low-cost airline. Flies to North America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. The main hub in London.
Asian low cost posters
- Air Asia is a Malaysian low cost airline. For many years, retains the status of the best low-cost in the world and the largest in Asia.
- Tiger Air is a Singapore-Australian low-cost airline. As an option to get to Australia with a change in Asia.
- Nok Air is a low-cost airline in Thailand with headquarters in Bangkok. The name is derived from the Thai word "bird".
- Jet Airways is the second international carrier of India. Airline aircraft make about 400 daily flights to 64 airports.
- IndiGo is an Indian private domestic low cost airline. He is the winner of the award "Best domestic budget airline."
- SpiceJet is a large Indian low cost airline. Makes local and international flights (Afghanistan, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Oman and Maldives).
- Air India Express is an Indian low-cost airline with headquarters in Mumbai, operating in the passenger market from Indian airports to countries in the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- Go Air is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Mumbai. Daily the airline operates more than 100 flights.
- Vanilla Air is a Japanese low cost airline. It flies between Japanese cities, as well as to Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Solasead Air is a Japanese company that recently announced discounts for foreign tourists in the amount of up to 65% of the regular price - thus the company became the first airline with discounts for foreign tourists.
- Flypeach - Japanese loukoster. Makes domestic flights, and there are flights to Taiwan, Hong Kong and South Korea.
- Air Do - domestic Japanese low cost airlines.
- Sky Mark is another Japanese state employee.
- Star Flyer is a Japanese “hybrid” air carrier - something in terms of service between low-cost airlines and regular airlines.
- Fire Fly is a low-cost airline of Malaysia that flies through Indonesia and Thailand. There are flights to London and to New Zealand.
- JetStar - flies in Asia and Australia.
- Cebu Pacific is a low-cost airline and the largest carrier in the Philippines.
- Air Swift is a tiny Philippine company that connects only 3 cities - Manila, Cebu and El Nido.
- Citi Link is a low cost linking 23 cities in Indonesia.
- Lion Air is Indonesia's largest private airline flying to 126 destinations in Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia.
- Jeju Air - South Korean low cost airlines.
- Jin Air is another low cost airline in South Korea.
- Dragon Air is a Hong Kong airline operating regular passenger services to 44 destinations in 13 countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Mihin Lanka - low-cost from Sri Lanka. It flies through the countries of the Indian subcontinent, the countries of the Persian Gulf, Southeast Asia and East Africa.
- CH.com - Chinese loukoster.
- China United is a private Chinese airline operating in the field of scheduled and charter flights within the country.
- Juneyao Airlines is another Chinese domestic budget.
- Lucky Air - and another Chinese domestic low-cost airline.
- Scoot is a Singapore low cost airline. It flies all over Asia.
- Air Blue is a Pakistani commercial airline.
- Shaheen Air - passenger and cargo regular and charter flights between major cities of the Persian Gulf.
- VietJet Air is an international low-cost airline from Vietnam.
- Bahrain Air is an airline from Bahrain. It flies to Turkey, Egypt, India and the Middle East.
- Jazeera Airways - Kuwaiti Low Cost.
- NAS Air is an airline from Saudi Arabia.
African low cost posters
American low cost posters
- Southwest Airlines is the largest low-cost airline in the world in terms of the number of passengers carried. Flights across the USA, and also across the countries of the Caribbean.
- JetBlue is a low-cost US airline that has the highest ratings among US airlines and is the only 4-star airline in the country.
- Alaska Air - cheap flights to Alaska.
- Island Air - cheap flights to the Hawaiian Islands.
- Virgin America - low fares on flights between major cities of the East and West Coast of the USA.
- Fly Frontier is a regional American low-cost airline.
- Spirit is also an American lookout.
- Sun Country - and another American low-cost airline.
- WestJet is a Canadian low-cost airline, the country's second largest carrier. It operates over 380 daily flights to airports in Canada, USA, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Sunwing airlines is a Canadian low-cost airline flying to airports in the Caribbean islands, Canada and the United States.
- Porter Airlines is another Canadian low-cost airline operating regular flights between Canadian and US cities.
- Viva Aerobus is a low-cost airline of Mexico owned by Ryanair.
- Volaris - domestic mexican low-cost.
- InterJet is a Mexican low cost airline. It flies both within Mexico and internationally to the countries of the Caribbean, Central, North and South America.
- Azul Brazilian Airlines - Brazilian low-cost. It flies around the world, including from Moscow, but such tickets are quite expensive. But there are regular cheap tickets from Portugal and Spain to Latin America.
- EasyFly - Columbia low cost.
- Avianca is also a low-cost carrier from Colombia.
- TAME - Ecuadorian low cost airlines.
- LATAM is one of the largest airlines in South America, based in Chile, also flies to Latin America, Australia and Oceania, the USA and Europe. The only airline operating flights to Easter Island.
- Virgin Australia Bonus - Australian low cost airline. It was founded by English businessman Richard Branson, flies around the world.