A precious list of all the world's low-costers
A low-cost carrier (low-cost carrier ) is an airline that offers extremely low fare for the refusal of a majority traditional passenger services. The term low-cost is borrowed in many languages of the world from the English language, where it originally applied to all airlines with a lower operating cost structure than their competitors. While the low-cost term is often applied to any airlines with low ticket prices and a limited set of services, regardless of their operating models, the low-cost airlines should not be confused with regional airlines operating on short flights without a service or with airlines with full service, but limiting the range of services.
To travel, it is not necessary to spend a huge amount of money. Just imagine, there are already airlines, the ticket for which is cheaper than the ticket for intercity bus. The birthplace of the low-cost concept is the United States, from where it spread in Europe in the early 1990s and later in many countries around the world.
We in Shram.kiev.ua worked hard and made a list of the largest loukosterov world, which for a penny will take you anywhere in our beloved planet. Keep to yourself and share with everyone!
In January 2017, the head of the EU mission in Ukraine. H. Mingarelli confirmed that Ukraine has fulfilled all the necessary requirements for the liberalization of the visa-free regime. Mingarelli said that the Ukrainian government has made important achievements in the areas of decentralization, judicial reform, public administration reform, energy and banking sectors. In addition, he noted successful steps in the fight against corruption and the introduction of a system of e-declaration of Ukrainian officials.
Ukraine's visa-free regime with the EU will be approved at the end of spring, and it will work in the summer , sources in the European Commission and the EU Council said.
"Most often it sounds like the assumption that in July Ukrainians will go to the EU without visas, possibly even from July 1," the article says.
The states for free visa-free entry of Ukrainian citizens:
- EU countries that belong to the Schengen area: Austria, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, Denmark, Spain, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland, and some others.
- countries that have not yet received the status of Schengen countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Cyprus.
- countries that are associated with the Schengen zone: Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
Locusters flying from the CIS
- "Victory" is a Russian air company. In addition to numerous domestic flights, it also offers regular flights to Spain, Germany, Montenegro, Italy, Slovakia and Cyprus. During the action, you can buy tickets for 1000 rubles.
- WizzAir - Hungarian budget airlines. Fly from Moscow to Budapest.
- Pegasus - Turkish loukoster. Flies from Moscow, Krasnodar, Mineralnye Vody, Sochi, Chelyabinsk, Krasnoyarsk, Makhachkala, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Perm and Yekaterinburg.
- Air Baltic is a Latvian airline, which can buy a ticket with a good discount almost every day. Aircraft fly from Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Vueling is a Spanish low-coster. Performs seasonal flights from Kazan, Kaliningrad, Krasnodar, Samara and Moscow. Sometimes you can find tickets for 50-100 euros back and forth.
- Air Arabia - the first budget air carrier in the Middle East, operates flights to 89 cities around the world, including from Moscow.
- GermanWings - German Airlines. You can buy cheap tickets from Moscow to different cities in Germany.
- Fly Dubai is the state budget airline of the United Arab Emirates, flies in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe, including from Moscow, Kazan, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Rostov-on-Don and Krasnodar.
- Tuifly - a small German loukost. Flies from Kaliningrad, Krasnodar and Moscow.
- AirBerlin - despite the fact that AirBerlin is not officially considered a loukoster, the airline ticket prices are very reasonable and often there are discounts. Flights are available from Moscow, Kaliningrad and St. Petersburg.
- NIKI - Austrian low-coster, serves scheduled flights to Europe and Africa. Flies from 16 Russian cities.
- Condor is a German airline with a charter destination in exotic countries. Very favorable price for one-way flight. Flies from Kazan, Samara, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Meridiana is the second largest airline in Italy. The shares have the opportunity to fly from 4,000 rubles from Moscow to various Italian cities.
- Air Moldova - quite often inexpensive flights via Chisinau to many cities in Europe can be "snatched" from Surgut, Yekaterinburg and Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Blu-Express - flights to Rome and Milan from Moscow.
- IcelandAir - if you are going to Iceland, this is your airline.
- Onur Air is a Turkish airline flying from Moscow and Nalchik.
- SmartWings is a Czech company, it conducts regular flights across Europe and the Middle East. Flies from Moscow.
- Ryanair - the largest and most budgetary loukoster in Europe. In advance you can buy tickets for 5-10 euros.
- EasyJet is a British loukost, at the moment the company is one of the largest in Europe, flying more than 300 destinations.
- Norwegian Air - flies in Europe and the US from the cities of Scandinavia. It is the third largest fleet and the volume of traffic by the Loukost-airline of Europe after Ryanair and EasyJet.
- Volotea is an Italian loukost. Volotea has its own chip: you can register on the site and get 10 euros to the account. Then you can invite friends and get 10 euros for each. Often the airline has sales, where you can buy a ticket for 5-10 euros.
- Germania - for travelers in Germany.
- Helvetic is a Swiss low-coster.
- International airlines of Ukraine - often there are good prices for flights to Europe and Asia.
- Anadolujet - a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines, operates flights to Turkey and to Northern Cyprus.
- Sun Express - the connection between Turkey and the German-speaking countries.
- Corendon - Turkish loukost with base in Antalya. Many flights to Germany.
- Transavia is a Dutch budget airline.
- Aerlingus - Irish loukost. Flies to 190 cities, including the United States and Asia.
- Blue Air - Romanian loukost.
- Israir Airlines is an airline from Israel. Flies to Europe.
- Flybe is the largest independent regional airline in Europe, operates 150 routes to 55 airports. It is based in England.
- Jet2 - the British loukost.
- Monarch is also a small British loukost.
- XL Airways - cheap tickets to the resort countries.
- Thomson is a popular British budget carrier.
- WOW Air - and another British low-coster.
- Virgin Atlantic is a long-haul British loukoster. Flies to North America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. The main hub in London.
- Air Asia is a Malaysian budget airline. For many years now it has been the best loukoster in the world and the largest in Asia.
- Tiger Air is a Singaporean-Australian airline. As an option to get to Australia with a transplant in Asia.
- Nok Air is a budget airline of Thailand with headquarters in Bangkok. The name is derived from the Thai word "bird".
- Jet Airways is the second international carrier of India. The aircrafts of the airline make daily about 400 flights to 64 airports.
- IndiGo is an Indian private domestic budget airline. He is the winner of the award "The Best Internal Budget Air Carrier".
- SpiceJet is a large Indian budget airline. It makes local and international flights (Afghanistan, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Oman and Maldives).
- Air India Express is an Indian budget airline with headquarters in Mumbai, operating in the market of passenger transportation from the airports of India to the countries of the Middle East and South-East Asia.
- Go Air is an Indian budget airline headquartered in Mumbai. Daily the airline carries out more than 100 flights.
- Vanilla Air is a Japanese low-cost airline. Flies between Japanese cities, as well as to Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Solasead Air is a Japanese company that recently announced discounts to foreign tourists at up to 65% of the regular price - thus the company became the first airline with discounts for foreign tourists.
- Flypeach is a Japanese loukoster. It makes domestic flights, and also has flights to Taiwan, Hong Kong and South Korea.
- Air Do - domestic Japanese budget airlines.
- Sky Mark is another Japanese budget.
- Star Flyer is a Japanese "hybrid" air carrier - something average in the level of service between loukosterov and ordinary airlines.
- Fire Fly - low cost airline of Malaysia, flies to Indonesia and Thailand. There are flights to London and to New Zealand.
- JetStar - flies through Asia and Australia.
- Cebu Pacific is a low cost and the largest air carrier in the Philippines.
- Air Swift is a Filipino tiny company that connects only 3 cities - Manila, Cebu and El Nido.
- Citi Link is a loukost linking 23 cities in Indonesia.
- Lion Air is Indonesia's largest private airline, flying 126 destinations in Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia.
- Jeju Air - South Korean budget airlines.
- Jin Air is another low cost airline in South Korea.
- Dragon Air is a Hong Kong airline that carries out regular passenger transportation to 44 destinations in 13 countries of the Asia-Pacific region.
- Mihin Lanka is a loukost from Sri Lanka. Flies through the countries of the Indian subcontinent, the countries of the Persian Gulf, Southeast Asia and East Africa.
- CH.com - Chinese Lucester.
- China United is a private Chinese airline operating in the field of regular and charter air transportation within the country.
- Juneyao Airlines is another Chinese domestic budget.
- Lucky Air - and another Chinese domestic loukoster.
- Scoot is a Singaporean budget airline. Flies to destinations throughout Asia.
- Air Blue is a Pakistani commercial airline.
- Shaheen Air - passenger and freight regular and charter flights between major cities of the Gulf countries.
- VietJet Air is an international loukoster from Vietnam.
- Bahrain Air is an airline from Bahrain. Flies to Turkey, Egypt, India and the Middle East.
- Jazeera Airways - Kuwaiti loukost.
- NAS Air is an airline from Saudi Arabia.
- Southwest Airlines - the largest air carrier in the world in terms of the number of passengers carried. Flights to the United States, as well as the Caribbean.
- JetBlue is a budget American airline that has the highest ratings among US airlines and is the only 4-star airline in the country.
- Alaska Air - cheap flights to Alaska.
- Island Air - cheap flights to the Hawaiian Islands.
- Virgin America - low fares for flights between major cities of the East and West coast of the United States.
- Fly Frontier is a regional American low-coster.
- Spirit is also an American Lucover.
- Sun Country - and another American low-coster.
- WestJet is a Canadian budget airline, the country's second-largest air carrier. It carries out more than 380 daily flights to the airports of Canada, the USA, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Sunwing airlines is a Canadian low-coster flying to the airports of the Caribbean islands, Canada and the USA.
- Porter Airlines is another Canadian low-coster, performing regular flights between the cities of Canada and the United States.
- Viva Aerobus is a budget airline of Mexico owned by Ryanair.
- Volaris - the internal Mexican loukost.
- InterJet is a Mexican budget airline. Flies both inside Mexico and internationally to the countries of the Caribbean, Central, North and South America.
- Azul Brazilian Airlines is a Brazilian airline. Flies around the world, including from Moscow, but such tickets are quite expensive. But there are regular cheap tickets from Portugal and Spain to Latin America.
- EasyFly is a low-cost Colombia.
- Avianca is also a loukost from Colombia.
- TAME - Ecuadorian budget airlines.
- LATAM - one of the largest airlines of South America, is based in Chile, also flies to Latin America, Australia and Oceania, the USA and Europe. The only airline that operates flights to Easter Island.
- Virgin Australia - bonus - Australian budget airline. It was founded by the English businessman Richard Branson, flies all over the world.