The most precious list of all low-cost airlines in the world
Low cost airline ( low-cost carrier , discounter) ( English low-cost carrier, low-cost airline, also English no-frills carrier, discount carrier, budget carrier ) - an airline that offers an extremely low fare in exchange for canceling the majority traditional passenger services. The term low-cost is borrowed in many languages of the world from the English language, where it originally applied to all airlines with a lower structure of operating costs than their competitors. While the term low-cost is often applied to any airline with low ticket prices and a limited range of services, regardless of their operating models, low-cost airlines should not be confused with regional airlines that operate on short flights without a service or with airlines with full service, but limiting the range of services.
To travel, it is not necessary to spend a huge amount of money. Just imagine, there are already airlines for which a ticket is cheaper than an intercity bus ticket. The homeland of the low-cost concept is the USA, from where it spread to Europe in the early 1990s and later in many countries of the world.
We at Shram.kiev.ua worked hard and compiled a list of the largest low-cost airlines in the world, which for a penny will take you anywhere in our beloved planet. Save yourself and share with everyone!
In January 2017, the head of the EU Delegation to Ukraine. H. Mingarelli confirmed that Ukraine has fulfilled all the necessary requirements for the liberalization of a visa-free regime. Mingarelli said that the Ukrainian government has made important achievements in the areas of decentralization, judicial reform, public administration reform, the energy and banking sectors. In addition, he noted successful steps in the fight against corruption and the introduction of an e-declaration system for Ukrainian officials.
A visa-free regime of Ukraine with the EU will be approved in late spring, and will work in the summer , sources in the European Commission and the EU Council said.
"The most common assumption is that in July, Ukrainians will travel to the EU without visas. Perhaps even from July 1," the article said.
States for free visa-free entry of citizens of Ukraine:
- EU countries that belong to the Schengen zone: Austria, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, Denmark, Spain, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland, and some others.
- countries that have not yet received the status of Schengen countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Cyprus.
- countries associated with the Schengen area: Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
Low-cost airlines flying from the CIS
- Victory is a Russian low-cost airline. In addition to numerous domestic flights, it operates regular flights to Spain, Germany, Montenegro, Italy, Slovakia and Cyprus. During the campaign you can buy tickets for 1000 rubles.
- WizzAir - Hungarian low cost airlines. Fly from Moscow to Budapest.
- Pegasus is a Turkish low-cost airline. Flies from Moscow, Krasnodar, Mineralnye Vody, Sochi, Chelyabinsk, Krasnoyarsk, Makhachkala, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Perm and Yekaterinburg.
- Air Baltic is a Latvian airline where you can buy a ticket at a good discount almost every day. Airplanes fly from Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Vueling is a Spanish low-cost airline. It performs seasonal flights from Kazan, Kaliningrad, Krasnodar, Samara and Moscow. Sometimes you can find tickets for 50-100 euros round-trip.
- Air Arabia - the first low-cost carrier in the Middle East, operates flights to 89 cities around the world, including from Moscow.
- GermanWings - German Airlines. You can buy cheap tickets from Moscow to various cities in Germany.
- Fly Dubai - the state budget airline of the United Arab Emirates, flies in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe, including from Moscow, Kazan, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Rostov-on-Don and Krasnodar.
- Tuifly is a small German low-cost. Flies from Kaliningrad, Krasnodar and Moscow.
- AirBerlin - although AirBerlin is not officially considered a low-cost airline, airline ticket prices are very reasonable and there are often discounts. There are flights from Moscow, Kaliningrad and St. Petersburg.
- NIKI - Austrian low-cost airline, operates regular flights to Europe and Africa. Flies from 16 Russian cities.
- Condor is a German airline with a charter bias to exotic countries. Very favorable price for a one-way flight. Flies from Kazan, Samara, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Meridiana is Italy's second largest airline. For shares there is an opportunity to fly from 4000 rubles from Moscow to various Italian cities.
- Air Moldova - quite often low-cost flights through Chisinau to many European cities can be “snatched away" from Surgut, Yekaterinburg and Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg and Moscow.
- Blu-Express - flights to Rome and Milan from Moscow.
- IcelandAir - if you are traveling to Iceland, these are your airlines.
- Onur Air is a Turkish airline flying from Moscow and Nalchik.
- SmartWings is a Czech company operating regular flights to Europe and the Middle East. Flies from Moscow.
European low-cost airlines
- Ryanair is the largest and most budget low-cost airline in Europe. You can buy tickets in advance for 5-10 euros.
- EasyJet is a British low-cost airline, currently the company is one of the largest in Europe, flies in more than 300 directions.
- Norwegian Air - flies in Europe and in the USA from the cities of Scandinavia. It is the third largest fleet in terms of fleet and traffic volumes in Europe after Ryanair and EasyJet.
- Volotea - Italian low-cost. Volotea has its own chip: you can register on the site and get 10 euros in the account. Then you can invite friends and get 10 euros for each. Often the airline has sales, where you can buy a ticket for 5-10 euros.
- Germania - for travelers to Germany.
- Helvetic is a Swiss low-cost airline.
- Ukraine International Airlines - often there are good prices for flights to Europe and Asia.
- Anadolujet , a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines, operates flights in Turkey and Northern Cyprus.
- Sun Express is the connection between Turkey and German-speaking countries.
- Corendon - Turkish low-cost base in Antalya. Many flights to Germany.
- Transavia is a Dutch low cost airline.
- Aerlingus - Irish low-cost. Flies to 190 cities, including the USA and Asia.
- Blue Air - Romanian low-cost.
- Israir Airlines is an airline from Israel. Flies to Europe.
- Flybe is Europe's largest independent regional airline and operates flights on 150 routes to 55 airports. Based in England.
- Jet2 - British low-cost.
- Monarch is also a small British low-cost.
- XL Airways - cheap tickets to resort countries.
- Thomson is a popular UK low cost airline.
- WOW Air - and another British low-cost airline.
- Virgin Atlantic is a long-haul British low-cost airline. It flies to North America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. The main hub in London.
- Air Asia is a Malaysian low cost airline. For many years, retains the status of the best low-cost airline in the world and the largest in Asia.
- Tiger Air is a Singapore-Australian low-cost airline. As an option, get to Australia with a transplant in Asia.
- Nok Air is a low-cost airline based in Thailand with headquarters in Bangkok. The name is derived from the Thai word "bird".
- Jet Airways is India's second international carrier. Aircraft operate daily about 400 flights to 64 airports.
- IndiGo is an Indian private domestic low cost airline. He is a laureate of the award "Best domestic low-cost carrier."
- SpiceJet is a major Indian low cost airline. It makes local and international flights (Afghanistan, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Oman and the Maldives).
- Air India Express is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Mumbai operating in the market for passenger transportation from airports in India to the countries of the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- Go Air is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Mumbai. The airline operates more than 100 flights daily.
- Vanilla Air is a Japanese low cost airline. Flies between Japanese cities, as well as in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Solasead Air is a Japanese company that recently announced discounts to foreign tourists of up to 65% of the regular price - thus the company became the first airline with discounts for foreign tourists.
- Flypeach is a Japanese low-cost airline . It performs domestic flights, as well as flights to Taiwan, Hong Kong and South Korea.
- Air Do - domestic Japanese low cost airlines.
- Sky Mark is another Japanese state employee.
- Star Flyer - Japanese “hybrid” air carrier - is something average in terms of service between low-cost airlines and ordinary airlines.
- Fire Fly is a low-cost airline in Malaysia, flying through Indonesia and Thailand. There are flights to London and New Zealand.
- JetStar - flies across Asia and Australia.
- Cebu Pacific is the low-cost airline and the largest air carrier in the Philippines.
- Air Swift is a tiny Philippine company that connects only 3 cities - Manila, Cebu and El Nido.
- Citi Link is a low-cost airline linking 23 cities in Indonesia.
- Lion Air is Indonesia's largest private airline flying to 126 destinations in Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia.
- Jeju Air - South Korean low cost airlines.
- Jin Air is another low cost airline in South Korea.
- Dragon Air is a Hong Kong-based airline operating scheduled passenger services at 44 destinations in 13 countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Mihin Lanka - low cost from Sri Lanka. It flies to the countries of the Indian subcontinent, the Gulf countries, Southeast Asia and East Africa.
- CH.com is a Chinese oncoster.
- China United is a private Chinese airline operating in the field of scheduled and charter flights within the country.
- Juneyao Airlines is another Chinese domestic budget employee.
- Lucky Air is another Chinese domestic low-cost airline.
- Scoot is a Singaporean low cost airline. It flies all over Asia.
- Air Blue is a Pakistani commercial airline.
- Shaheen Air - passenger and cargo scheduled and charter flights between major cities of the Gulf countries.
- VietJet Air is an international low-cost airline from Vietnam.
- Bahrain Air - airline from Bahrain. Flies to Turkey, Egypt, India and the Middle East.
- Jazeera Airways - Kuwaiti low-cost.
- NAS Air is an airline from Saudi Arabia.
American low-cost airlines
- Southwest Airlines is the largest low-cost airline in the world in terms of passenger numbers. Flights to the USA as well as to the Caribbean.
- JetBlue is a low-cost American airline that has the highest ratings among US airlines and is the only 4-star airline in the country.
- Alaska Air - cheap flights to Alaska.
- Island Air - cheap flights to Hawaii.
- Virgin America - low fares for flights between major cities on the East and West coast of the United States.
- Fly Frontier is a regional American low-cost airline.
- Spirit is also an American bowster.
- Sun Country - and another American low-cost airline.
- WestJet is a Canadian low cost airline, the country's second largest airline. It operates over 380 daily flights to airports in Canada, the USA, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Sunwing airlines is a Canadian low-cost airline flying to the airports of the Caribbean, Canada and the USA.
- Porter Airlines is another Canadian low-cost airline that operates scheduled flights between cities in Canada and the United States.
- Viva Aerobus is Mexico's low-cost airline owned by Ryanair.
- Volaris is an internal Mexican low-cost.
- InterJet is a Mexican low cost airline. It flies both within Mexico and internationally to the countries of the Caribbean, Central, North and South America.
- Azul Brazilian Airlines - Brazilian low-cost airline. It flies around the world, including from Moscow, but such tickets are quite expensive. But there are regular cheap tickets from Portugal and Spain to Latin America.
- EasyFly - low-cost of Colombia.
- Avianca is also a low-cost airline from Colombia.
- TAME - Ecuadorian low cost airlines.
- LATAM is one of the largest airlines in South America, based in Chile, also flies to Latin America, Australia and Oceania, the United States and Europe. The only airline flying to Easter Island.
- Virgin Australia - Bonus - Australian low cost airline. It was founded by the English businessman Richard Branson, flies around the world.