How to choose a safe place in 7 modes of transport
Transport is the aggregate of all types of communication routes, vehicles, technical devices and structures along the communication routes that provide the process of moving people and cargoes of various purposes from one place to another.
In most cases, sitting in the transport, we think about the comfort during the trip, but we should never forget about safety, because in every kind of transport there are places where the probability of suffering in the event of an accident is much less than in others.
We in Shram.kiev.ua believe that everyone should know about this and gather for you the safest places in different types of vehicles , which were determined on the basis of various scientific studies and rigorous statistics.
● Safe seats: in the back seat behind the driver and in the center, as this part of the car is most deformed during the "forehead" accident.
● Dangerous places: next to the driver, as in a collision he reflexively tries to dodge, and then the person next to him will be in danger.
● Safe places: they are located back in the direction of movement, because with a sharp braking less chance of hitting your head on the back of the chair.
● Dangerous places: at windows and doors, as in case of an accident they can be cut, crushed with broken glass. Avoid, like in a car, places next to the driver.
● Secure seats: in the right row at the aisle (in the case of right-hand traffic), because the counter flow of traffic moves to the left, and therefore the chance to suffer less. Also, the places in the middle of the cabin, located with their backs on the move, are considered safe.
● Dangerous places: just like in taxis, do not sit at windows and doors, so as not to suffer from glass shards.
● Secure seats: the far right seats in the middle of the passenger compartment, located in the direction of travel, as they are furthest from the others from the oncoming traffic.
● Dangerous places: on the first two rows of seats, as foreign objects and fragments often enter the huge windshield. The same applies to places near windows and doors. The rear row of seats is dangerous in the event of an impact from behind.
● Secure places: closer to the center of the composition. Coupe is also better to choose the 5th or 6th, that is, closer to the middle, as in the collision the 1st and the last cars either crumble or go off the rails.
● Dangerous places: places in the direction of travel, as when braking from them, there is a greater chance of falling.
● Safe places: deck and cabins located closer to it, since the upper part of the ship goes under the water last.
● Dangerous places: the lower cabins, since in the case of a hole, for example, it begins to be poured from all the cracks and it is much more difficult to get out from there.
In which part of the liner to choose a place, experts still can not determine because of a lot of disagreements.
But most experts say that the tail section is less dangerous than the first rows of the front of the aircraft.
But most importantly - do not fall into paranoia or panic and remember the safety precautions, as well as observe the rules of traffic and behavior in public transport. In this case, the probability of getting into an accident will be reduced to a minimum.
Via buffalo.edu, livescience.com, popularmechanics.com, adme.ru, wiki