How to choose a safe place in 7 types of transport
Transport is a combination of all types of communication lines, vehicles, technical devices and structures along the communication routes, which ensure the process of moving people and goods of various purposes from one place to another.
In most cases, sitting down in transport, we think about comfort during the trip, but you should never forget about safety, because in each type of transport there are places where the probability of being damaged in an accident is much less than in others.
We at Shram.kiev.ua believe that everyone should know about this and collected for you the safest places in different types of vehicles , which were determined on the basis of various scientific studies and rigorous statistics.
● Safe places: in the back seat behind the driver and in the center, since this part of the car in the "head-on" accident is the least deformed.
● Dangerous places: next to the driver, as in a collision, he reflexively tries to dodge, and then sitting in danger will be in danger.
● Safe places: located backwards in the direction of travel, as under heavy braking there is less chance of hitting your head against the back of the chair.
● Dangerous places: at windows and doors, as in case of an accident they can cut, pin down with broken glass. It should be avoided, as in the car, the place near the driver.
● Safe places: in the right lane at the aisle (in the case of right-hand traffic), since the oncoming traffic is moving to the left, and therefore there are less chances to suffer. Also considered safe places in the middle of the cabin, located backwards in the direction of travel.
● Dangerous places: just as in the fixed-route taxis, you should not sit at the windows and doors, so as not to suffer from glass fragments.
● Safe places: the far right places in the middle of the cabin, located in the direction of travel, as they are farther from the rest of the oncoming traffic.
● Dangerous places: in the first two rows of seats, since foreign objects and debris often fly into the huge windshield. The same applies to places near windows and doors. The rear row of seats is dangerous in the event of a rear impact.
● Safe locations: closer to the center of the train. The coupe is also better to choose the 5th or 6th, that is, closer to the middle, as in the collision the 1st and last cars either crush or go off the rail.
● Dangerous places: places in the direction of travel, as with sudden braking, they are more likely to fall.
● Safe places: the deck and cabins are located closer to it, since the upper part of the ship goes under water last.
● Dangerous places: lower cabins, as in the case of holes, for example, they start to fill up with all the cracks and get out of there is much more difficult.
In which part of the liner to choose a place, experts still can not determine because of the many differences.
But most experts say that the tail section is less dangerous than the front rows of the front of the aircraft.
But the most important thing is not to fall into paranoia or to create panic and to remember about safety measures, as well as to follow the rules of movement and behavior in public transport. In this case, the probability of getting into an accident will be reduced to a minimum.
Via buffalo.edu, livescience.com, popularmechanics.com, adme.ru, wiki