The butterdish (Latin Suillus) is a genus of tubular edible mushrooms of the Boletov family (Latin Boletaceae). Its name was due to the oily, slippery to the touch cap. The characteristic signs that distinguish most types of oil from other bolted ones are the sticky mucous membrane, the easily removed peel of the cap and the ring left over from the private veil.
If you like to pick mushrooms, and during the season they only think about how to free yourself a day in the middle of the week in order to go out for oil, and you don’t have your own perfect recipe yet - it means my recipe will be very useful for you. I hope that pickle oil, from today, you will be the only way
Morphology, Ecology, Distribution
- Hat from convex to flat form, smooth, usually adhesive or mucous, with easily peeled skin. Perhaps the presence of a private bedspread.
- Hymenophore easily separated from the cap; adherent, or descending on the stem, yellow or white.
- The leg is solid, smooth or grainy, sometimes with a ring - the remnants of a private veil.
- The flesh is whitish or yellowish, at the cut can change color to blue or red.
- Spore powder of various shades of yellow.
All species of Suillus are mycorrhiza-forming with conifers, mainly with two-pine or five-coniferous pines and larches. Distributed in the temperate zone of the Northern Hemisphere, local and introduced species are found in many regions of the world, they are known in Africa and Australia.
The genus Maslenok unites about 40-50 species.
- boom 1.5 kg.
- water 2 liters.
- Vinegar 70 g
- sugar 40 g
- salt 26 g
- allspice 8 peas
- bay leaf 4 pcs.
- 8 carnation
- orange peel (optional)
1. For the beginning, I advise you to sort out the mushrooms, the most beautiful, small and medium mushrooms are ideal for my recipe, and in principle for preservation. Large mushrooms, and mushrooms with defects, it is better to leave for frying.
After you have sorted all the mushrooms, they need to be cleaned. It is necessary to clean the oil not washed, but to wash it after cleaning, as wet maslite clean almost unreal.
How to clean the oil can be viewed on the video below.
2. After you have cleaned the mushrooms, weigh them (this should be done in order to calculate the weight of the remaining ingredients), and then rinse well.
3. Put them in a saucepan, pour cold water (you need enough water to cover the mushrooms completely) and bring to a boil. As soon as the water boils - turn off.
4. Flip out in a colander and rinse well with cold water.
5. Again, fold into the pan, fill with two liters of water. If you have more or less mushrooms than me, recalculate the amount of water for your number of mushrooms, respecting the proportions of my recipe, if you have 3 kg of oil, for example, take 4 liters of water.
Add vinegar, sugar (I use brown beet sugar, but you can take regular), salt, allspice, cloves and zest. Bring to a boil, and cook for another 40 minutes.
6. Spread the mushrooms in sterilized jars, make sure that in each of the jars, along with the mushrooms, were all the spices from the recipe, at least one each. Pour marinade to the top and close tightly with sterilized caps.
Turn over all the cans in the bottom and cover with a blanket. Leave it under the blanket until it cools completely.
From the amount of ingredients indicated in the recipe, one can of 460 ml and three cans of 330 ml are obtained. I advise you to close the mushrooms with small banks, because opening such a jar in the winter, you will eat it once or twice, and you will not need to keep an open can of canned mushrooms.
Via lovekitchen.me & wiki