Tank T110E5 Guide World of Tanks
In the review of the video guide on the American heavy tank of the tenth level T110E5 World of Tanks we will talk about its positive and negative sides, areas of penetration, a set of modules and consumables, technical characteristics of the tank. So, let's begin.
General information, characteristics and review of the performance characteristics of the T110E5 tank.
T110E5 appeared in the game with the release of patch 0.7.2 and replaced T30 . Replacement turned out pretty decent. In comparison with other strands of its level, the tank looks quite decent. This is the real incarnation of the Cold War in metal, that is, graphic pixels. His confrontation with the IS-7 in the "World of Tanks" was truly epic. He has a very good frontal armor, although the situation with the sides and the stern is worse than that of his fellows. But the maneuverability of Amer very much helps him. This is such a Patton-overgrown. Let's look at the game options:
- strength is 2200 HP;
- maximum weight 60 tons;
- engine with 875 horses;
- speed of 37 km / h;
- rotation speed of 30 degrees per second;
- frontal armor 254 mm, side 76 mm and aft 38 mm;
- booking tower is 203 mm forehead, 127 mm board and 70 mm feed;
- base projectile damage from 300 to 500;
- penetration capacity of the base projectile 202-336 mm;
- gun firing rate of 6.45 shots per minute;
- the tower rotates at a speed of 32 degrees per second;
- the survey is 400 meters;
- communication range of 745 meters.
From all this we can conclude that the new American top is a rather formidable opponent of the “seven”, the French and the more so the E-100 . Of course, in some respects it is inferior, but this does not spoil the overall picture.
Positive and negative sides
The positive aspects include:
- maneuverability - the dynamics are very good. Probably one of the highest in the TT10;
- high accuracy of the weapon, armor penetration, damage and reload speed;
- strong frontal armor, one of the best in the game (for example, the IS-7 has 150 mm, the E-100 has 200 mm, and the French has 170 mm);
- fairly thick forehead tower;
- good vertical angle of inclination of the instrument (worse than the T30, but not much).
Amer also has negative sides, it is:
- fairly thin armor board and stern;
- huge commander's pinnacle;
- sufficiently frequent crits of modules and disabling crew members;
- Permanent crit ammo.
With all of the above, we can conclude that you can still fight with a tank. And then after his entry into the game, it became "not ponagibat", straight "Chuck Noris tank."
Additional modules and consumables
Of the additional modules, it is best to install a rammer, a stabilizer of vertical pickup and improved ventilation. Other modules are useless here. Of course, the comrades have no taste and color; everyone will supply what they see fit. But this is the best option.
Of the consumables, manual fire extinguishers, a small first-aid kit (due to the frequent deaths of someone from the crew) and a small repair kit (with a badly packed ammunition you can’t fight) are best suited.
Battle tactics T110E5 tank
Well, everything is quite prosaic here - you need to use the strengths of your car. The main thing is not to expose the side and the stern under attack, use your maneuverability and excellent gun. It is best to play on top amer aggressively, standing in the bushes and hiding behind corners are not worth it. The dynamics and his weapon make the T110E5 a formidable opponent, but only if you PLAY on it and not sit the whole battle in ambush.
That's all. Good luck to all.