- Flowers and plants
- Aquarium and fish
- For work
- For site
- For training
- Postal Codes of Ukraine
- All sorts of different
- Digital Libraries
- Registers of Ukraine
- Old Brewing Books
- Dictionary of Old Slavonic words
- All Pelevin's novels
- 50 books for children
- Strugatsky, compositions in 33 volumes
- Posts by Leonardo da Vinci
- Human behavior biology
|home Other disciplines Criminalistics - P. Bilenchuk|
Criminalistics - P. Bilenchuk
1. Azarov Yu. I. The activities of the investigator of the internal affairs bodies to prove the circumstances characterizing the identity of the accused: Textbook. allowance. - K., 1991.
2. Belkin R. S. Forensics: problems, trends, prospects. - M., 1988.
3. Belkin R. S. Forensic Encyclopedia. - M., 1997.
4. Belkin R. S., Vinberg A. I. Forensics. General theoretical problems. - M., 1973.
5. Berger V. Ye., Sapun A. P. Preparation and submission of materials for conducting forensic examinations. - K., 1974.
6. Bіlenchuk P. D. Criminal recognition of the accused: Monograph. - K., 1995.
7. Bilenchuk P. D. Procedural and criminal problems and the accused accused: Monograph. - K., 1999.
8. Bilenchuk P. D., Kurko M. N., Stakhivsky S. M. Conducting forensic expertise: Dovidnik. - K., 1995.
9. Bilenchuk P. D., Kurko M. N., Stakhivsky S. M. Procedural acts of the foregoing. Primіrnі zrazki. - K., 1995.
10. Bronnikov A. G. Tattoos of convicts, their classification and forensic significance. Album. - M., 1980.
11. Burik V. I., Pilipchuk V. F. Signs of a person's appearance and their use in search activities: Reference. allowance. - K., 1982.
12. Dubyagin Yu. P. The next victim is you. Uninvented crime stories and the ABC of security. - M., 1995.
13. Dubyagin Yu. P. Verbal portrait (theory and practice of anthropological-cry-minimalistic support of the search and identification of an unknown person). - Elista, 1994.
14. Expertise in court practice. - K., 1993.
15. Captain A. I., Litvin V. I. The art of criminal tattooing. Album book. - K., 1998.
16. Komarinets B. M. Forensic ballistic examination: Textbook.-method. allowance. - M., 1974. - Issue. 1.
17. Kosoplechev N. P. Inspection of the scene in cases involving the use of firearms. - M., 1956.
18. Forensics / Ed. V.A. Obraztsova. - M., 1995.
19. Forensics: Textbook / Ed. I.F. Panteleeva, N.A. Selivanova. - M., 1988.
20. Forensics: Textbook / Ed. A. G. Filippova. - M., 1998.
21. Forensics: Textbook for universities / Ed. A.F. Volynsky. - M., 1999.
22. Criminalistics: Pidruch. for others. bookmark / P.D. Bilenchuk, V.V. Golovach, M.V. Saltevsky and іn .; For the ed. P.D. Bilenchuk. - K., 1997.
23. Criminalistics: Handwriting for hearing, ad, junior, university, and higher education institutions of the MVS system of Ukraine / P. D. Bilenchuk, O. P. Dubovy, M. V. Saltevsky, P. Yu. Timoshenko; For the ed. P.D. Bilenchuk. - K., 1998.
24. Forensic examination. - M., 1967. - Issue. V. Section 6. Judicial ballistics; SECTION 7. Identification of the individual by external signs.
25. Kubitsky Yu. M. Judicial ballistics. - M., 1956.
26. Kustanovich S. D. Judicial ballistics. - M., 1956.
27. Appointment and production of forensic examinations. - M., 1988.
28. Scientific-practical commentary of the Criminal Procedural Code of Ukraine. - K., 1995.
29. Razumov E. A., Molyboga N. P. Inspection of the scene. - K., 1993.
30. Saltevsky M. V. Forensics: Textbook. allowance. - Kharkov, 1997.
31. Saltivsky M.V. Criminalistics: Nav.-dovid. pos_b. - K., 1996.
32. Recording the results of the inspection of the scene: Reference. allowance for investigators. - K., 1981.