- Flowers and plants
- Aquarium and fish
- For work
- For site
- For training
- Postal Codes of Ukraine
- Digital Libraries
- Registers of Ukraine
- Old Brewing Books
- Dictionary of Old Slavonic words
- All Pelevin's novels
- 50 books for children
- Strugatsky, compositions in 33 volumes
- Posts by Leonardo da Vinci
- Human behavior biology
|the main Marketing Marketing Basics - Kotler Philip|
Marketing Basics - Kotler Philip
The market player must also decide in what forms the various services will be provided . First question: what are the prices for each type of service work? Think, for example, what Zenit can offer as a service in arranging the repair of its televisions. She has a choice of three options:
1. Offer a free TV repair within a year of purchase.
2. Sell the service contract to another company.
3. Do not offer repair services at all, leaving freedom of action for repair specialists.
In addition, Zenit can offer repair services themselves in one of three options:
1. Hire and train your own repairmen and distribute them throughout the country.
2. Agree that repair services will be provided by distributors and dealers.
3. Leave repair work to independent organizations.
Each type of service can be provided in different ways. And the decision of the company will depend on the preferences of customers, and on the approaches used by competitors.