- Flowers and plants
- Aquarium and fish
- For work
- For site
- For training
- Postal Codes of Ukraine
- All sorts of different
- Digital Libraries
- Registers of Ukraine
- Old Brewing Books
- Dictionary of Old Slavonic words
- All Pelevin's novels
- 50 books for children
- Strugatsky, compositions in 33 volumes
- Posts by Leonardo da Vinci
- Human behavior biology
|the main Marketing Marketing Basics - Kotler Philip|
Marketing Basics - Kotler Philip
1. Over the past decade, Scott Paper Company, a paper and paper manufacturer, has faced increased competition from manufacturers of branded and ordinary paper products, has lost part of its previous market share and was forced to develop a strategic plan for the first 101 years of its existence. Tell us which points, in your opinion, should be reflected in such a strategic plan.
2. Develop a policy statement for the record company. Tell us about each of the main sections of this statement.
3. What are the differences between the main areas of growth opportunities? What option or options for growth opportunities are open, in your opinion, for McDonald's, IBM and the Tenneco petrochemical concern?
4. What are the main decisions you need to make to develop a marketing strategy as part of a marketing plan? Why is it so important to coordinate these decisions clearly?
5. Your friends are about to open a disco. They understand that one of the keys to success is marketing “control.” What options of this control would you recommend to use in practice of their new enterprise?
6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of constantly monitoring customer attitudes compared to other methods of monitoring the implementation of annual plans?
7. The basis of the strategic control process is the audit of marketing. Tell us briefly about the features and purpose of using this technique.