Ways to buy a ticket for a plane at the price of a movie ticket
A low-cost carrier (low-cost carrier ) is an airline that offers extremely low fare for the refusal of a majority Traditional passenger services.
The homeland of the low-cost concept is the USA, from where it spread in Europe in the early 1990s and later in many countries of the world. The term low-cost is borrowed in many languages of the world from the English language, where it initially applied to all airlines with a lower operating cost structure than their competitors. While the low-cost term is often applied to any airlines with low ticket prices and a limited set of services, regardless of their operating models, the low-cost airlines should not be confused with regional airlines operating on short flights without a service or with airlines With full service, but limiting the range of services.
Cheap air tickets can be searched in several ways, and the whole process directly depends on the destination, or more precisely, on the distance. A lot depends on the region, the network of routes, the availability of airports and flights to them. In the resort regions, the season of the highest demand for recreation in the area is also of great importance. This significantly affects the density of flights and the cost of flights.
Everyone seems to think that a plane ticket for 3 euros is something from a parallel universe, but it's completely wrong if you know some secrets of the search. The editors of Shram.kiev.ua collected the most effective ways to find the cheapest option for your flight anywhere in the world.
- The 60-day rule : Look for flights not earlier and no later than 1,5-2 months before the proposed trip.
- Buy tickets from the middle of January to the beginning of March (excluding the February holidays).
- Try to buy tickets on Tuesdays from 14:00 to 16:00 .
- On Tuesdays and Wednesdays (afternoon) the lowest prices for flights.
- If you plan to leave for the weekend, we recommend buying tickets on Friday night or during Saturday .
Any system of calculating the price is not ideal, and sometimes it fails. Most often this happens with complex routes of flights, but can also carry with simple options.
This is not a pattern, but rather a coincidence, if not miracles. Buy a ticket to the desired city with a system error is almost impossible, but to spend a spontaneous vacation - it is very likely.
- Airfarewatchdog.com - has a section "50 best flights", which is updated daily.
- Secretflying.com - daily publishes a selection of recent bugs. To always be aware, it's better to subscribe to them on Facebook and track twitter.
- Holidaypirates.com - there is a system of notifications for holiday flights and on weekends, as well as for a certain airport of departure.
- Vandrouki.ru - a blog that tracks and publishes tempting offers for cheap flights, relocations and even "swaps".
After booking the flight, check the tickets for the next morning - often after the purchase, the search engine resets the filters and can give you cheaper offers .
In this case, you can change the reservation by paying a small penalty in the first day or avoiding it altogether. It depends on the carrier company and the booking platform.
Service yapta.com keeps track of prices for a particular flight and will help in case of a replacement.
Or, as is customary, low-costers are carriers, based on the principle of economy.
How to use all the chips of loukosterov on the example of Ryanair :
- Study the price schedule of the beloved operator. The cheapest tickets for Irish are sold for 54 and 10 days before departure.
- Avoid popular cities. If you really want to go to Paris, do not fly to the central airport, choose Champagne-Ardenne or Vatry. Prices for them are much lower.
- Do not use only the official site of the loukoster for search, see other systems. They track budget airlines and study system errors. But do not forget to check flights on "direct" sites - rarely, but prices may differ in the smaller direction.
This is a chip of travelers. It consists in hiding the final point in the middle of the route .
If you need to Istanbul, do not immediately buy a ticket to Kiev - Istanbul. Sometimes the flight Kiev - Chisinau with a transfer in Istanbul is much cheaper than a direct flight .
Their work is simple - the analysis of prices among hundreds of carriers in the direction you need and sorting by the given parameters: price, date, flight time, number of transfers, etc.
Via adme.ru & make-trip & nomadicmatt & businessinsider & thriftynomads