A disease of the skin, mucous membranes and internal organs caused by Candida yeast-like fungi.
The provoking factor is often the prolonged use of antibiotics and glucocorticosteroids. Various diseases that reduce immunity contribute to the development of candidiasis (diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, metabolic disorders, especially diabetes, dysbiosis, etc.).
Numerous variants of yeast lesions are divided into 2 groups: candidiasis of the external integument (superficial) and visceral (internal organs).
- Yeast stomatitis (thrush)
- Yeast glossitis
- Candadose of the corners of the mouth (yeast jam)
- Yeast erosion (diaper rash)
- Candidiasis vulvovaginitis, balanitis, balanoposthitis
- Candidiasis of the nail rollers and nails
- Visceral (systemic) candidiasis
Infectious Diseases for All
Diseases of the ear, nose and throat
Modern research methods